Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Help hahahah in my feels rn

Nah I get you fella!! I guess everyone has a diff opinion on it but what I’m trying say is that I need advice to help me make progress w her - she doesn’t hate me anymore which is a big plus but I need her to miss me

Originally Posted by ynk6
    Nah I get you fella!! I guess everyone has a diff opinion on it but what I’m trying say is that I need advice to help me make progress w her - she doesn’t hate me anymore which is a big plus but I need her to miss me
    Well, the only way to make progress is to hang back and to give her the space and time to miss you. As you said, she hasn't felt the doom yet. Give her space and she might well do.

I don’t understand the female mind tho; will she not just think “thank god he’s gone, now I can move on properly” she 1000% hasn’t felt the doom yet, she’s enjoying life and loving the attention from random guys to boost her ego hahaha

I read on ENA it takes an ex 2-4 months to stop hating you and another 2-4 to start missing you, is that what I do?

Thank you btw haha

No problem :)

Generally speaking when someone ends a relationship they will initially be feeling a sense of relief. Ending a relationship isn't easy so she's more likely going to think "thank God that's done" as opposed to "thank God he's gone". And moving on doesn't necessarily mean moving on with someone else, it can just mean moving on emotionally.

At this point, it could go so many ways. There are no guarantees that she will miss you but, yes, you need to step away and give her the time to know whether she misses you or not. You need to use that time constructively though. You don't want to be sitting at home, counting down the days and watching her movements on social media. You need to do things that will help you move on to - just in case, ya know.

Ahhhh okay! If she’s moving on emotionally is that the end of that then? Like her moving on emotionally is her basically ignoring her feelings for me?

I think it can two ways; either she doesn’t miss me or she does :/ she’s always hated dating, before me she was cheated on by pretty much every guy or treated really badly and gave up on love until she met me; always said it’ll take someone special to do that, that’s the reason why I KNOW she loves me so deeply but I guess you’re right, I just have to sit back and let her realise it for herself. Talking to her every week just pushed her further away even tho she’s not the type to ever message me first 🤷🏻♂️

You can't "miss" someone if they didn't go away.

I don't "miss" a cheeseburger right after I ate one. However, if I haven't had one in quite some time I start craving one.

Make sense?

Surprisingly, that’s probably the best analogy I’ve ever seen hahahah I did go away for about 4-5 weeks if that helps but I guess that’s not enough time 😂

Well, to be brutally honest, she won't be ignoring her feelings for you because there won't be any feelings for you - not emotional ones anyway. That's how she is able to move on.

If she does still have feelings for you then time apart will help them resurface.

It sounds as though she did love you and you were someone special to her - that will never change. As to whether she still does, well, that is something she is probably questioning herself. She's gotta work it out on her own.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    You can't "miss" someone if they didn't go away.

I don't "miss" a cheeseburger right after I ate one. However, if I haven't had one in quite some time I start craving one.

Make sense?
    Makes so much sense! We can all relate to that now.

I think there are feelings and she’s trying to ignore them; she doesn’t want to be in contact because I think she’s trying to move from them 😂 ahhhh I guess I’ll give her the time and space to work it out by herself :/ I feel like my chances are v good tbh

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Videos

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships

Forgiveness Does Not Always Solve Relationship Problems

Too Much Commitment Can Destroy Romantic Relationship

Why Is It So Hard To Quit Smoking?

TV Romance Can Ruin Real-Life Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice