LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help hahahah in my feels rn

Originally Posted by ynk6
    furthermore, how can someone agree to go out on a date two weeks after breaking up from a 4 year relationship. It makes no sense :/
    It is possible if she had already emotionally checked out some time before she ended things, which is generally the case.

She had no reason to emotionally check out or end the relationship herself- of course we argued but doesnít everyone. She said she couldnít be friendly because she has deeper emotions as her sister and dad wasnít in a relationship w me, she was. So Iím asking how can I get her to open up so we can talk this out

Tbh I think after 4 years of a relationship she mightíve been suffering from GIGS and is enjoying being single - thatís what my girl mates have said. You canít really throw away 4 years of memories/history/connection out the window forever

Let her reach out to you and give her lots of space. Stop contacting her.
    Iím asking how can I get her to open up so we can talk this out

Wiseman - could I PM you? Iím not sure how because Iíve never used this before and this is an old school site 😂 but I feel like youíre v experienced and I need your help

She had no reason to emotionally check out or end the relationship herself- of course we argued but doesnít everyone. She said she couldnít be friendly because she has deeper emotions as her sister and dad wasnít in a relationship w me, she was. So Iím asking how can I get her to open up so we can talk this out
    Relationships end all the time for "no reason" other than one person's feelings have changed towards the other. Nothing drastic has to happen for people to fall out of love. People's feelings just change. It is no-one's fault.

I'm just saying that it's a possiblity given that she didn't take too long in chatting to other guys.

See, I think thatís where we disagree - I personally think after being in a relationship for so long and w one person, she felt a sense of freedoms being single and probably 3 weeks after we broke up she agreed to go on a date w the guy I beefed - he told me so Iím not sure if itís accurate, he said he didnít know about me and backed off but principle still stands. I think sheís enjoying single life and all the attention sheís getting from guys but how long will that last

Tbh I think after 4 years of a relationship she mightíve been suffering from GIGS and is enjoying being single - thatís what my girl mates have said. You canít really throw away 4 years of memories/history/connection out the window forever
    Well, to be blunt, you can. As I said in my previous post, relationships end all the time .... and this is exactly what happens. The memories will always be there, of course, but that won't stop someone from moving on if that is what they want to do.

See, I think thatís where we disagree - I personally think after being in a relationship for so long and w one person, she felt a sense of freedoms being single and probably 3 weeks after we broke up she agreed to go on a date w the guy I beefed - he told me so Iím not sure if itís accurate, he said he didnít know about me and backed off but principle still stands. I think sheís enjoying single life and all the attention sheís getting from guys but how long will that last
    Well, yes, that is a possibility too but then you would have to ask why she felt a sense of freedom instead of a sense of impending doom which is what most people feel when a relationship ends. There are lots of possibilities here and GIGS could certainly be one of them. The thing is, you have to look at all possible outcomes here to help stay emotionally grounded. I do realise that is easier said than done, however.

11. 06-03-2020, 05:10 PM

Iíve asked myself that; the only conclusion I come up w is that she hasnít felt the doom yet, sheís feeling relieved probably, she has her life back to her and has no relationship to work on. Obviously I know her better than anyone, probably better than she knows herself and GIGS is the only viable reason. Probably why she doesnít wanna talk to me, so she doesnít have to remind herself she loves me

13. 06-03-2020, 05:15 PM

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Videos

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men

Why Young People Don't Rush To Marry? They Fear Divorce

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?
Give Advice
Ask For Advice