LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I call back?.....

Should I call back?.....

I met a girl on a dating app. The conversation was going well, so I gave her my number and told her to shoot me a text because I wasnít on the app very often. She contacted me later that evening, but it was late, so I told her that I would just call her the next day. She told me that she would love that, and that she got off of work at 5. I told her Iíd give her a call around that time and she said ďsounds good.Ē The next day I called her at 6 (yesterday) she didnít answer.. I didnít leave a voicemail or anything... should I just wait to hear back from her, or swing her a text today letting her know I called?.....

Yes. You told her you would call, so call her.

Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    Yes. You told her you would call, so call her.
    I did call her.. she didnít pick up.. I said that in my post

Originally Posted by Sixersfan234
    I did call her.. she didnít pick up.. I said that in my post
    Makes no difference. Call her. If not it looks like you're playing games. She was expecting your call at 5 like YOU said. Then you call an hour later. She probably thought you weren't interested.

Platinum Member
    I donít get why people decide to take a conversation off the app and give an alternative method of communicating by saying they donít use the app often.

Thatís an underhand way of getting someoneís number.

Why would you not politely ask if you can exchange numbers and take the conversation away from the app??
    Give her the option rather than an ultimatum of sorts?

She took the bait and contacted you.
    But you decided wasnít a good time for you and would contact her.
    Thatís the beauty of chatting via an app. There is no time constraint.

Have you been on the app since??
    If you had sufficient interest to get to know her you would be on the app often in order to get to know her better.
    Regardless of past online activity.

You basically tested her interest . She responded. She most likely knows you called.

Itís really up to you where you go from here?

If you log onto the app , she will know and call your bluff?

Makes no difference. Call her. If not it looks like you're playing games. She was expecting your call at 5 like YOU said. Then you call an hour later. She probably thought you weren't interested.
    wait.. lemme get this straight... I call her, and she doesnít answer the phone... if I donít call her again, it looks like IM playing games?.... maybe I came to the wrong forum for advise lol

Originally Posted by Sixersfan234
    wait.. lemme get this straight... I call her, and she doesnít answer the phone... if I donít call her again, it looks like IM playing games?.... maybe I came to the wrong forum for advise lol
    Are you usually this aggro in real life too?

I notice this seems to be a very common theme in all your threads - always questioning if you should call etc etc. You've had hundreds of replies with really good, constructive advice but for some reason you don't like what you hear. I suspect this one will go in circles too?

Originally Posted by Billie28
    I donít get why people decide to take a conversation off the app and give an alternative method of communicating by saying they donít use the app often.

Thatís an underhand way of getting someoneís number.

Why would you not politely ask if you can exchange numbers and take the conversation away from the app??
    Give her the option rather than an ultimatum of sorts?

She took the bait and contacted you.
    But you decided wasnít a good time for you and would contact her.
    Thatís the beauty of chatting via an app. There is no time constraint.

Have you been on the app since??
    If you had sufficient interest to get to know her you would be on the app often in order to get to know her better.
    Regardless of past online activity.

You basically tested her interest . She responded. She most likely knows you called.

Itís really up to you where you go from here?

If you log onto the app , she will know and call your bluff?
    I second this.

I notice this seems to be a very common theme in all your threads - always questioning if you should call etc etc. You've had hundreds of replies with really good, constructive advice but for some reason you don't like what you hear. I suspect this one will go in circles too?
    aggro? I can be 😊..my question to you is... how does that look like Iím playing games? Iíve looked at similar questions from another people... Iíve never heard anyone say.... ď if you donít txt/or call her again it looks like your playing gamesĒ... so Iím just curious..

aggro? I can be 😊..my question to you is... how does that look like Iím playing games? Iíve looked at similar questions from another people... Iíve never heard anyone say.... ď if you donít txt/or call her again it looks like your playing gamesĒ... so Iím just curious.. trying to understand your logic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Videos

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education
Give Advice
Ask For Advice