Ex wants my help

My ex wants my help to fix her laptop since I'm a tech kinda guy like that. But she doesnt want to see me alone. She wants drop it off when I'm at work and pick it up while I'm at work. I want to be with her and I dont know if she is just using me it's been over 3 months since we broke up?

Wow. That's really rude of her to dump you and then ask a favor, knowing you're still into her and wants you back. Open your eyes a little wider and let them see the ugliness beneath the pretty facade. Don't you want a woman who's equally as pretty on the inside? Then block this uncaring user so you can find someone decent.

She is showing you exactly how much she cares about you. You are a repair guy she calls for free work. She couldn't even bother to meet you in person, be polite and cordial, ask how you are and then see if you could help her out.

If you want her back being a doormat is not the way. Ask any woman on here how attractive that is.

Respond and tell her that you don't think it is a good idea but you know of a good electronic repair shop and give her their number and location.

If she thinks you are at her beck and call she knows you are always just a text away and you will come running. Be elusive, aloof and by all means get on with your life, that is what will keep her thinking about you and wondering if she made a mistake, not sitting by the phone.

Lost

Don't help her out, doesn't matter how much she insists. She needs to find someone else. Be polite when saying no, something like "I'm sorry I won't be able to help you out." You can suggest a company she can contact, but don't get involved any further or contact any company for her. She needs to solve this problem on her own.

I don't think it's a big deal asking you to take a look at her laptop if that's what you generally do or are good at.

What IS the issue is that you want to be with her and she is not interested at all in being with you. Whether the problem is you or her is anyone's guess.

Because you both want different things, just decline the request politely or ignore her if you feel she's the type to rant/rave or pester you.

Kinda I wanted to get the full story out there I did offer to help.

Makes sense if you like her. But don't do it again because it's not getting you outcome you want. She's still not interested in spending time with you romantically. Now you've just put yourself in a tough spot.

If you are altruistic and want to help (no hard feelings), again, I don't see what's the issue. Just don't get your hopes up for something else or have any other ulterior motives (she's not interested).

Keep your chin up! When one door closes, another will open.

• 6 months later...

Damn man that is all too familiar. My ex, who doesn't want anything to do with me relationship wise. all of a sudden after 4 years of future planning... asks me for help with her school projects and stuff and i help her like a tard. The last time i asked for something in return, and shes like i thought i could just ask you as a friend but im not ready for all that (i just asked her to express her real genuine feelings and reasoning behind it). and that was that. im thinking likeLOL YOUR not ready. no its okay that i want you to be my wife and have my children but sorry for asking you to explain what is going on in your mind and why you all of a sudden dont think we are good together.... it would've helped me with closure to know. but now im just still here depressed af 

Archived