Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: He met someone else but wants to keep in touch with me. Will he ever come back ?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by JustMay

I definitely agree when you said that he didnít suddenly felt in love with her in 3 days, he might date / know her for a longer time.
    Ok so regardless of anyone elseís perception , you now yourself perceive him to be a cheater based solely on the fact that you have now agreed that he couldnít have met her since he last sexted you and couldnít have in the last few days decided he wanted her and her only .

Enough so as to tell you he met another.

He has lied to you and itís great you are now starting to agree that he has.

Bronze Member
    Yes I did. Might be possible, and it might explain why he had to block me so suddenly. One of the most probable explanation. Otherwise I donít know why, for sure he felt the urge to ę hide Ľ something to someone (i.e. her), I have never blocked exes / ex lovers when having a new boyfriend. You just donít text them and that is enough...
    If that's the case he and she sound a lot closer than "just met and started to date." Also he'd be doing things behind her back if he promised her to block you but still try to keep in contact with you.

I think the discussion gets off track. We are young, I was (and still am) crushing on him. Felt a little heartbroken, just wanting to know what were the chances to meet again now this girl was in the picture.
    And now we try to make a judgement about who he is, but I am young and I am not looking for a long life partner at my age. If he met this girl a few days or weeks ago, and still texted to me, bad for her, not very cool for me. The purpose of my question was not to judge him. I was just hoping to get to know him.
    Thank for your help everyone.

The chances that he wants to meet up seem very low if he blocked you, ignores you and told you he is dating someone.
    suddenly he blocked me on an app and apologized, telling me he just found a girl and had to be serious now. Now he ignores me a little throught social media

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    The chances that he wants to meet up seem very low if he blocked you, ignores you and told you he is dating someone.
    He blocked me on one app, where we sent each other pictures and videos.
    But he kept me on the other apps, where we usually talk.

I read so many negative reviews about this forum, well these people were right : looking for advice and support from people who are not happy and successful in their life, and who failed in their dating life, doesnít help. Most of users are judgemental and critical here, trying to shame people or to drag them down. Too much negativity. We blame me for my dating choices, my feelings for someone, then trying to blame a guy you have no information on. But I am young, am a model as a job, date handsome guys and will go for this one if I want to. This is positivity and staying strong, rather than giving up and seeing bad things happening everywhere. And Iím going to rate this forum asap.

Thread has run its course. Closed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Videos

Can Facebook Destroy Your Marriage?

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?
Give Advice
Ask For Advice