Jinstron

Gf breaks up with me then on the same week goes on a camping trip with another dude.

Comes back and starts crying on the phone how lousy the date was and i blow up on her, because shes actually crying about the guy rejecting her. Because this also means she was seeing him behind my back, has no respect for the relationship we had, and now using me as an emotional pillow. And she treated me like crap thru the breakup as tho it was all my fault.

I blow up on her so hard she blocks me on everything and its now completely over.

Did i do the right thing?

Why is it only now that you say it’s completely over?

Wasn’t it completely over when you broke up?

How long ago did this all happen?

Who broke up with who? Why and when?

I’m guessing with social distancing , this can’t have been recent?

whats the background? how long were you together?

well she being nasty to you and you blowing up on her makes it even i guess? No.

We all makes mistakes she did & you did, best thing to do now is stay away from her, let her go now and you take care of yourself be at peace. It sounds too messy now to engage with her.

Of course you've done the right thing. How could it not be the right thing?

She wasn't in love with you if she ended it with you to spend a weekend with another guy, and had the stones to cry to you about it. You're very much Plan B, but not a guy she even respects.

I would never speak to her again.

We were together 2 months and 1 yr friendship before that.

The thing i dont get, how can see tell me she loves me through and through even during the breakup and then go do this?

She even said times and times she loves me so much it actually scares her.

The thing i dont get, how can see tell me she loves me through and through even during the breakup and then go do this?

Because she has no clue what love actually means. She's too immature for true love right now.

How old is this girl?

I should add that she has a history of masking her feelings (or so she claimed) so im trying to figure out if theres some complex scheme of hers that im not seeing. Perhaps she loved me so much but knew that it was too risky of a matchup so she had to find herself a rebound to rid me from her heart asap. And treating me the way she did to drive me away as hard as possible. I dunno im probably overthinking it because it doesnt add up completely...

I should add that she has a history of masking her feelings (or so she claimed) so im trying to figure out if theres some complex scheme of hers that im not seeing. Perhaps she loved me so much but knew that it was too risky of a matchup so she had to find herself a rebound to rid me from her heart asap. And treating me the way she did to drive me away as hard as possible. I dunno im probably overthinking it because it doesnt add up completely...

Oh no. This is too sad to read. She never loved you. She used you only.

You were friends for 365 days and supposedly dating for 56. ??

And you are now wondering if she loved you too much??? No one loves another too much. They either love or don’t.

But respect comes before love and she doesn’t respect you. Therefore she doesn’t love you.

She used you for attention , got rid of you for attention elsewhere. When that attention wasn’t there anymore , she went back to her safety net, you.

Are you ok with being her back up ? Knowing she is only using you for that???

No, it's not that complicated.

She fed you a bunch of flowery lines, but in the end? She just wasn't that committed to you and fell for another guy. That adds up, if you're willing to accept the painful truth.

It's pointless to decipher someone else's psyche. You can never fully know another human being. Just take what happened at face value and that she turned out to not be your lifetime partner. Of course it takes time to mourn the end of a relationship, but know that she no longer deserves any space inside your brain. She's in your rearview mirror and every day that passes, she will get smaller and smaller until she disappears and you will no longer think of her daily. Take care.

Yes she did the right thing deleting and blocking you.She should have been blocked and deleted at the time of the breakup. "Blowing up on people" is nonsense post breakup. When it's over it's over. She will probably just run back to the guy or date someone else.

I blow up on her so hard she blocks me on everything and its now completely over.

Because she's a liar! Be glad this is over.

Anybody can talk a good game. People show us who they really are by their behavior.

Using you as an emotional band-aid to talk about some other guy shows you a lack of concern for your feelings. I'd rather see that for what it is than try to pretzel my mind around some convoluted excuse for it.

Head high, and move forward with clarity and self respect.

Because she didn't love or respect you. You need to follow actions. Is this your first relationship?

This makes no sense. Dude, you need to face reality here. She did not love you. These are only words.

Yes im seeing that ive been played like a puppet. Its just that heart is stupid and takes longer to learn...

One thing that bugs me tho. When she ended the exclusivity it was over vidchat since we're long distance rn. I told her i probably wont come visit her now and she started crying.

You can cry for many things but it doesnt necessarily equate to love, i guess.

Yes im seeing that ive been played like a puppet. Its just that heart is stupid and takes longer to learn...

One thing that bugs me tho. When she ended the exclusivity it was over vidchat since we're long distance rn. I told her i probably wont come visit her now and she started crying.

32! i also thought 19 or 20.

Don't try to figure her out. You cant use logic to figure out another person. logic is individual.[emoji38]

maybe she lied. maybe she's just selfish....

An important lesson to learn, yes. Tears do not mean she loved you.

Tears can mean she felt guilty for hurting you. They can mean she was upset you wouldn't be her security blanket. They could be for the other guy.

But love for you? No, unfortunately, that wasn't it. This woman said a lot of pretty things but her behaviour revealed her true colours. She was into another guy

One thing I find curious about your wording, though: you say she ended your "exclusivity." Were you two not officially a couple?

Archived