LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reality Check

Platinum Member
    He is physically and emotionally abusive, a liar, manipulative, and a cheater. This guy is really the bottom of the barrel as far as a bf goes.

Call an abuse hotline, move back home and seek a therapist. This guy is really dangerous!

Why have you stayed?? You should have left after you caught him cheating, and now he id beating you.

You want to marry this guy? Why exactly do you love about him? He has cheated throughout and beats you.

Get tested for STIs and leave.
    Last edited by Hollyj; 05-29-2020 at 12:42 PM.

He's a good "Christian man" who beats you and leaves bruises. What more could you ask for?

Seriously, ask yourself why you choose to stay with a low life like this one. When it comes to physical abuse, as they say if he'll hit you once, he'll hit you again. in short don't think you're the exception to the rule...you're not.

Gold Member
    Please, please PLEASE get away from this selfish, narcissistic, manipulative, disrespectful and totally abusive cheater ASAP. He sounds like a sociopath. Talk to a close family member or a close friend. Please call the abuse hotline. You should never ever subject yourself to his horrific treatment. I don't care how many medals he has. That's not love, dear OP. Surely, deep down inside your heart you know this to be true.

You say you're vested? Come on, OP, let's get real. I was dumped after 29 years of marriage. Guess you could say I was vested too, but situations change in life. I'm doing just fine. Granted, I am so sorry that you've lost your job with COVID. You have lots of company in that regard. Many of us are going through a rough time, financially and otherwise. Remember one thing though: YOU, and you alone, are responsible for your happiness. Why on God's green earth are you putting up with all this abuse? Don't allow yourself to be in this toxic relationship. He doesn't give a rat's a** about you! Wake up and do something about it before it's too late...

Platinum Member
    He hits you, even that alone is enough reason to leave! Plus the cheating and emotional abuse. I don't understand why you're still there?

He's a liar, hits you (what a coward), messages prostitutes and he's a loser.

You need to dump him and move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships

Forgiveness Does Not Always Solve Relationship Problems

Too Much Commitment Can Destroy Romantic Relationship
Give Advice
Ask For Advice