Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ex's daughter added me on fb?

Well she wasn't perfect either. People can easily forgive if they want. Nothing needs to be set in stone. Just because I pushed her once doesn't mean I'll do it again.

🥱🤣😒🤡🤯🤢💩👾🙈🙉🐔
    Originally Posted by RicBoy
    I pushed her once doesn't mean I'll do it again.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Well she wasn't perfect either. People can easily forgive if they want. Nothing needs to be set in stone. Just because I pushed her once doesn't mean I'll do it again.
    However, they donít need to forgive it if they donít want to. That is what youíre not taking into consideration and it is totally up to her.

Why wouldn't I be? It would be on her best interest to be with me and work things out.
    Maybe it's just me, but that statement sounds incredibly controlling? I think the complete opposite would be true. It would be in her best interest to head for the hills and never look back, imo.

Platinum Member
    Why wouldn't I be? It would be on her best interest to be with me and work things out. Not only we have the kids who love each other. I have improved a lot.

I was unemployed and living with a roomate when she left me.
    Now, few months later only, I work 2 jobs, 2 cars, I got my own place near the sea, and I'm moving my son near me. I did one month therapy and I'm in the gym for 3 months.
    In all seriousness i am glad you are physically and financially better. It should be recognised and mentioned but seriously you just need to block each other and stop using your kids as pawns in this game.

It serves both your interests to NOT be together. Getting back together would be the worst thing that could happen. Maybe she's seen the improvements you have made and it's piqued her interest in you hence the weird thing where she uses her daughters FB account but that's all it is and all it should be.

I won't ask you to block your ex and her family for your own sake becasuse you won't. Your ego is raging out of control. I ask then that you block her and her family for your sons sake. PLEASE.

As a man I am, I would never block an ex or anyone for that matter . I don't think it's something a man should do. I itry to be indifferent and unaffected but it's hard.

People are very judgemental in this forum. Yes maybe I was abusive but I also did many good things for her and I have improved a lot.

My son has been living with my parents abroad for 4 years. Just the fact I'm moving him here speaks volumes of what I'm trying to accomplish and be a better person. My family, friends and even my ex's friends are very proud of me. Does she have to forgive me? No.. But at least I learnt my lesson.

Our kids are good friends. I tried to separate them before. My ex was so mad about it. Her daughter called me crying hyperventilating... My dad said I'm being a little woman trying to separate the kids. Dad told me to not reach out to my ex, but let her do as she pleases, to get the kid if she wants, for me not force anything.

Yesterday my ex's daughter sent me a msg saying hi and sent a pic of her playing games online with my son. She didn't mention anything about the Facebook. So now I'm 100% sure it was my ex using the Facebook to check in on me.

Why did you lose custody of him? Were you in jail? Did you learn abuse at home?
    My son has been living with my parents abroad for 4 years.
    My dad said I'm being a little woman

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Why did you lose custody of him? Were you in jail? Did you learn abuse at home?
    Yeah, not posting here anymore. But thanks for your input.

🐻🦄🤔🌈🐾🍒🔥🌠🙈🙉🙊🏎️🎉🎂🎈

Platinum Member
    Yesterday my ex's daughter sent me a msg saying hi and sent a pic of her playing games online with my son. She didn't mention anything about the Facebook. So now I'm 100% sure it was my ex using the Facebook to check in on me.
    Then you and she both should be ashamed of yourselves for using children as pawns to get to each other.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Videos

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education
Give Advice
Ask For Advice