Ex's daughter added me on fb?

RicBoy

I'm 3,5 months no contact with my ex.

3 days ago her daughter sent me a friend request on Facebook and right after she canceled it. I sent a friend request back to her and she accepted it.

Yesterday I posted a pic of me at the gym. And in the morning before 6am, her daughter removed me from friends. And right after sent me another friend request and then canceled it again. I sent a friend request back to her again and she declined.

This is 100% my ex playing games with me right?

I never saw her daughter awake before 6am when we were together. My ex usually wakes up at 5.30am.

Also this back and forth is weird. Even if my ex wouldn't want her daughter to be in touch with me, I cant possibly imagine the kid waking up before 6am, see a pic of me on facebook and get triggered to remove me.

What you guys think?

This again!!! We have advised you over-and-over. Why do you continue to ask us these questions?

You have been broken up since November, and you are still going back and forth with this. At least with the pandemic, you cannot continue to use your son for meet ups.

I think it's really inappropriate for you to be accepting, friending, or requesting to be friended by her daughter. Especially so if you have never even met her. Just block and move on. Do not play these games because at some point you'll end up looking creepy and like a total fool. It doesn't matter if it's your ex or if your ex is putting her daughter up to it. Still totally inappropriate. Block block block.

I think it's inappropriate for you to be adding and persisting with your ex's daughter as a friend on Facebook. I've never heard of a grown man doing this. Leave her alone, please.

If you suspect it's your ex double double extra leave her alone. It's all kinds of inappropriate to drag one's own child into an adult's issues.

I didn't add her.. She did add me several times. I just added like 10 seconds after she canceled. I'm almost sure it's my ex trying to get a reaction of me with a fake profile. I posted a pic of me at the gym and she probably got triggered.

I'm. Sure my ex is up to something. Her daughter vídeo called me the other day out of the blue.

My ex called my son the other day too on his birthday too. Told him she missed him so much and can't wait to see him.

So what?

You two have had a dysfunctional relationship from the get go. I seem to recall you abused her (pushing her down) although you said it wasn't a big deal because she does kick boxing or something and it was "only one time". And she seems to be accusing you of all kinds of stuff too.

Good god, if this is what "love" looks like to you I would hate to see what you think a bad relationship is.

Like we all have said a zillion times, unless you want jail and loss of visitation with your child, stay away from this woman. Block her and all of her family and friends from contacting you. Permanently.

PS: Interesting how you always post in the "Getting back together" forum. You want more of this?

block her and then put up snaps of you in gym.

obviously subconsciously or consciously you wanted sone reaction from her side.

why you want all the drama again in your life, close that chapter once n for all.

Get a new girlfriend move ahead in life dont look back

So, let's just say it's likey your ex.

Just add to the list of reasons to block and avoid any opportunities for contact.

That's another new low to use her 13 old daughters account.

It probably explains why it keeps getting deleted. She doesn't want her own child to know that she's voilating her privacy and exactly how immature and pathetic her own mother can be.

And *NO* her curiousity is not a compliment.

For a teenager, this is the equivalent of "Ding Dong Ditch" and this level of immaturity is expected from someone her age. However, the fact that you, as a grown man, are engaging with her is very disturbing. People in law enforcement would probably agree.

Much like your other threads, you are desperately trying to create a story for yourself from this situation that your ex is still so in love with you that she hacks in to her daughter's Facebook to friend/unfriend you and is 'triggered' by a workout picture. The only proof that you offer that it is your ex is the fact that one of the unfriending took place before 630am and the daughter NEVER gets up that early. However, you don't know the exact time; the daughter could have covertly stayed up past her bedtime on her Facebook till 1am for all you know.

Your obsession with this woman is dangerous and you are losing your grip on reality. Please, for the sake of your actual child, get help.

For a teenager, this is the equivalent of "Ding Dong Ditch" and this level of immaturity is expected from someone her age. However, the fact that you, as a grown man, are engaging with her is very disturbing. People in law enforcement would probably agree.

Much like your other threads, you are desperately trying to create a story for yourself from this situation that your ex is still so in love with you that she hacks in to her daughter's Facebook to friend/unfriend you and is 'triggered' by a workout picture. The only proof that you offer that it is your ex is the fact that one of the unfriending took place before 630am and the daughter NEVER gets up that early. However, you don't know the exact time; the daughter could have covertly stayed up past her bedtime on her Facebook till 1am for all you know.

Your obsession with this woman is dangerous and you are losing your grip on reality. Please, for the sake of your actual child, get help.

This is spot on.
I was like a father to her. She slept at my place several times. At my families house etc

So?

It is still not appropriate to blur the boundaries like this on social media and use a child's account to try to get to her mother.

You really should know better, as a parent yourself. This is unacceptable behaviour.

So?

It is still not appropriate to blur the boundaries like this on social media and use a child's account to try to get to her mother.

You really should know better, as a parent yourself. This is unacceptable behaviour.

He uses his own child to facilitate meet ups. None of this behavior surprises me.

Archived