What do I do ?

This past weekend I was with all my friends we were all drinking having a good time. I got a little too drunk so I decided to go to sleep in my friends couch. The guy that I have a crush on was at the gathering. We both have messed around with each other a few times. I like him and he knows but I know he doesn’t like me back. Long story short I was laying on the couch and he comes and touches me I felt something but since I wasn’t fully there I didn’t do anything but just lay there still asleep. I woke up when I felt something hurt me and that was him inside me. I was just not strong enough to say anything or do anything so I just payed there. My friends came inside and told him what was he doing and he just got up and left. I’m so confused on why he would do that knowing I was intoxicated and asleep. How do y’all see it as? Maybe I think since we both have messed around it was okay for him to do it. My friends are so mad for the fact he did it knowing I wasn’t fully there so they want to cut off all ties with him.

Get to a doctor for testing asap. They will do a rape test. Even if the evidence is gone by now you need to get an official evaluation by specialized ER personnel.

Your friends witnessed this? This is the creep you've been hooking up with? In any case get to the ER for a rape kit, in case you decide to name him as the assailant.

My friends came inside and told him what was he doing and he just got up and left. I’m so confused on why he would do that knowing I was intoxicated and asleep. I think since we both have messed around it was okay for him to do it. My friends are so mad for the fact he did it .

You were asleep. He assaults you.

You were asleep. Your present, past or future doesn't matter. What matters is that you were asleep. Period. No one has the right to assault you when you are sleeping.

He is *fill the gaps in with expletives*

Your friends even witnessed this. Please, do not defend this assailant. Instead, follow Wiseman's advice asap.

He raped you. Please go to a doctor asap then the police. Do not hesitate. Do not feel bad. This was a type of attack and he had NO right. He is a rapist.

It does not matter what signals he might have had in the past, he had NO right to be touching you without your consent.

Archived