I am 30 years and never had a relationship

richard10012

You have to try. They are not going to come to your doorstep. You have to make friends with women. You have to get on dating apps, etc.

I am 30 years old, never had a relationship, got a very small group of friends. I am also a very shy and nervous which does not help me.

I've been there...my advice is to start eating right and working out. Join a martial arts program someplace where you can make training partners and it will help you build confidence and keep you in shape. When you start to look and feel good, your confidence will rise and that will attract people

Ask your friends if they have female friends whom you can meet. They've done their homework for you and can fill you in regarding their personalities and characters.

Expand your social circle such as a church if you're faith based and religious type, volunteer in the community, join clubs and organizations, enroll in a class, delve into intellectual pursuits, exercise, eat well, take care of your health, have hobbies, read books, concentrate on your career, become upwardly mobile and make yourself interesting. No one wants to be with a boring person. In order to attract people to you, you have to be secure and self confident yet humble. No one wants to be with a cocky person. When you have high self esteem, your shyness and nervousness should dissipate.

You have to start somewhere. Focus on yourself and you'll have that automatic draw like bees to honey!

Start saying yes to something you never do and see the difference. What are your interests? Do you play guitar or any music instruments? Learn, join a group, go out of your comfort zone, there is more to life at 30 at any age to be honest.

What have you been up to since now? Have you been in school? Working? You have other things to answer for. Dating or relationships isn't the be all and end all and there are plenty of people out there who would be happy to get to know someone who's serious or down to earth about his/her career or community work or schooling or whatever he/she has been up to since that time.

If someone likes you they'll see you for your heart and soul and what you are underneath all the other superficial stuff. Don't be afraid of change either and trying things out, dating, and letting people go who aren't meant for you. Sometimes that fear of rejection or things not working out seizes us up. Let go of all that fear. Letting go comes with the territory and if someone doesn't like you for who you are, you'll know soon enough as long as you don't lie, cheat or pretend to be anything else other than what you really are.

Can you give more detail? Tell more about yourself? Job, hobbies, interests? Do you go out much? What have you done I'm regards to dating? Online dating, etc.? Have you actually been on any dates? Had sex? Sorry for the Spanish inquisition lol I can give advice once I have more background knowledge about your situation.

Archived