She confuses me

Richard 55

Hello people can You' give me your opinion please. I have meet a beautiful girl. She works in a small store where I buy food and other things. We are both 25 years old. I send her friend requests on Facebook and Instagram and she accepted. But she confuses me. Sometimes she is very nice with me, she approached me first and start conversation, start asking me do I train any sport, am I going to the college, where do I work, what s my name. Sometimes when I cant find for example shaving cream or something else she approach to me and ask what am I looking for and then she help me to find it. Unfortunately she is more often cold and distant. Sometimes she passed infront of me witout any word, without even look at me. What is wrong with her ? Why is she acting so differently with me ? Why does she treat me a few days in one way (nice way) and the other days in another way (cold way) ? She always treats the other guys in the store the same way, not hot-cold as with me, I'm a little jealous beacuse of that. I have noticed that she often plays with her hair when she is alone in the store with me. I' ve heard that girls play with their hair when they like some guy.

That's how girls set boundaries with guys, even I did that when I was that age. She is being nice to be nice and it's good for business. She's puts on a cold front to let you and the other guys know she is nice but not for romantic reasons. It's better than her blurting out , I don't want to date you! now try this shaving cream....

Don't bother people at work. It's her job to be nice to you. It may have creeped her out that you sent her social media requests and seem to be stalking her. Stop reading Pick up Artist rubbish about hair twirling. Use common sense and do not badger girls at work.

She could tell her manager you are bothering her and they may ask you to stop shopping there. Leave her alone. She is there to serve customers and get a paycheck, not entertain you.

I send her friend requests on Facebook and Instagram and she accepted.Sometimes when I cant find for example shaving cream or something else she approach to me and ask what am I looking for and then she help me to find it

Since it's a store she's probably hit on a lot and it's no big deal but as a general rule, don't bother people or disrespect them while they're working repeatedly.

There are tasteful ways to compliment and flirt with someone but don't come on to strong and learn to read between the lines. I don't think you've done anything wrong by the way. Just don't take it too far.

You can ask her out to coffee but don't bug her again if she says no and don't keep creeping on the store if you don't actually have any reason to be there other than to look at her. That would make anyone uncomfortable. If you feel you're already getting off vibes about her and she's avoiding eye contact with you or avoiding you in general, you know this isn't a good sign and you're making her uncomfortable. Keep in mind people have to eat too and keep a roof over their head. I don't imagine working at a drug store is fun at all especially right now. I take my hat off to sales clerks and everyone on the front lines too.

Archived