Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I slept with my ex while dating my current boyfriend

Say nothing. Cut out any contact with John. The more he is in your life, the more of a reminder he will be so don't be friends, stay away from him or he will use that secret to manipulate you into having sex with him again....don't be so gullible with that guy...he is still a problem. If it comes to light what happened, just say you were confused with a lot of feelings between the two of them, until the next day. What convinced you, you had feelings for Peter is that you felt guilt for sleeping with John...that was the pivotal point in your decision to focus on Peter. It did mean something to you, it meant you were falling in love, but didn't see it till then. Getting Ready for a First Date

You know it's wrong. There's a part inside of you that has an alarm going off and you know you're living a lie.

The only way to make it right is to tell Peter what happened. Explain that you had made a huge mistake and that you were still so mixed up but that you re so afraid to lose him because you love him so much.

If he's the right man for you, he will forgive you and the slate will be wiped clean.

But living a lie and hiding things, is never the answer.

Platinum Member
    OP, do you think there's any chance John might tell your boyfriend?

He doesn't sound like much of a friend; he sounds more like a trouble-maker. I'd be wary of this guy.

That's part of why you need to be honest with Peter. John is a bit of a shady kind of guy and he could easily destroy your relationship at anytime by telling Peter.

It would be better coming from you and putting it all on the table instead of secrets and stress over one day being found out.

You need to cut all contact with John. Move on from him. If I were Peter I would be more mad that you were still communicating with this person.

That happened before you knew you wanted to be with Peter. I wouldn’t tell him. It’s just going to break his heart, now that you guys are in love.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice