My long distance boyfriend flashes me randomly on FaceTime. What should I do?

My boyfriend (live in Europe ) and I (live in Asia )are in long distance relationship. We both work a lot but try to text everyday. Because of the time difference and work hours, we try to have a video call a couple of times a week. As a couple, we do naughty stuff sometimes but not so much recently.

I’m not sure if that’s the reason why but he started flash me on the Face time randomly. Since we are usually busy and don’t really have the chance to talk, I just want to talk when we get the chance. However, it seems different for him. As a girl, if he flashes me randomly, it doesn’t stimulate me because how brain function is different from men. He would undress his pants and show it to me while singing or talking out of no where which I find it kind of vulgar and I don’t want to say it but kind of creepy. Does that mean I’m loosing interest in him? I assume he is trying to make me laugh and also turn me on but it does the opposite to me.

If it was done in a sort of seductive or romantic way, my reaction would probably be different but is that too much to ask for? We have had this conversation before but this things continue..... what would your advice be?

Did you ask him why he is suddenly doing this? Like you said you haven't been doing much naughty stuff lately so maybe he's just missing that aspect of your relationship? If that's the case, kindly describe to him the things that stimulate you and the kind of experience you would like instead. Plan for some time and activities together so you can both relax and share an intimate moment every now and then.

Have you met in person? How long have you been talking? Does he know it's creepy? Just shut it down immediately.Keep in mind anything online is not private and can go viral in a nanosecond.

He would undress his pants and show it to me while singing or talking out of no where which I find it kind of vulgar and I don’t want to say it but kind of creepy.

Archived