Hi. I am presently in a long distance relationship.

I communicate with my boyfriend thru Snapchat, because he doesn’t have anything else. The thing is, I have a very old cellphone, that often acts weird. Like now, I can’t even open the app. It has been 2 days and I can’t contact him. I know he’s going to be worried and I don’t know when I’ll be able to talk to him.

What should I do? How can I get in touch with him?

Why put up with an old phone that "acts weird"? Just buy a new one (my one was a cheapo and works just fine) and if you still can't contact him then you have your answer. I agree with everyone else - there's something very odd about someone who can "only" communicate via one particular app and nothing else. Presumably if he was using WhatsApp his wife/girlfriend would get to see that he's online and start asking him awkward questions.

there's something very odd about someone who can "only" communicate via one particular app and nothing else. Presumably if he was using WhatsApp his wife/girlfriend would get to see that he's online and start asking him awkward questions.

Or he could be an innocent someone who is not in fact her “bf” but someone she only knows through Snapchat and she wants to stalk him?

Trying to find out if anyone knows a way to get someone’s personal details from their Snapchat who won’t voluntatily give out that info , phone number etc???

Could always access her Snapchat from another device not her phone if was so worried.

Why doesn’t he have her phone number??

Archived