He went from being completely needy to just ghosting me . What happened?

GapBanded9

For the past 4 weeks I have been going on dates with a guy I met in a grocery store in March. At first i was a little skeptical because he’s a tad bit older but not by much.

On our first date we met up at Dairy Queen. We talked for three hours , he did majority of the talking.

He asked me out for a second date a few days later and the second date he cooked and made cookies for us at his house we cuddled and watched movies.

We had a 3rd date and we ended up having sex. Ever since the third date he’s been acting weird. When i come over he will ask me

“why didn’t you give me a hug when you came in?” “Why don’t you bring a second pair of clothes over so you can spend the night?” “Can you come get comfortable with me?”, “Do you want me to do this or that?” “Can you come over?” And if i say “I’m busy today he’ll ask can he come pick me up if I’m tired, “Do you miss me?” It’s like he asks me questions non stop And I’m not sure if I’m giving him signs that I’m not interested

The other day when i came over he was on the game playing COD with his friends and he asked me “do you want me to get off that game?

“And i said “no” I’m fine you can finish playing

Ww were laying in bed last night and he asked me

“what did you do today?

“And i said “i went downtown”and he said “who’s downtown? Your boo”? I looked at him and said “no” and he said “i mean if you do have others your talking to i can’t get mad”

The day after this conversation which was ...

Last Wednesday ...i texted him that morning and he hasn’t said a word to me or responded.. he hasn’t called me back or texted me or anything

Okay so he has two kids but his second child is only 7 months. His ex planned to have a baby and they were together for 3 years. He said they broke up around Christmas and it was bad. She apparently asked him to move out and tried to take their child from him and now she has a new man

What a mess. He's got a wife or gf, he's got 2 kids, one just a wee baby and they recently broke up. How is this going to develop into a good relationship? It's not. He's got a ton of baggage, kids, an ex...plus he seems terribly needy. Let this one go, you can find a guy who's available and not encumbered.

No he’s single. Broke up around Christmas. He ghosted me i was wondering why

He ghosted you because he is insecure to the point of feeling paranoid i.e. not in a state of mind to maintain a healthy relationship. He wants someone to constantly soothe his insecurities and be an emotional band-aid to his break up trauma instead of doing the hard work of healing himself on his own. You were not being a good enough crutch so he ghosted you. The fact that he ghosted you speaks volumes about the kind of guy he is. You should thank your lucky stars that you were not further entangled into his mess of a life and move on.

Sounds to me like you actually only dated him once?

And after the first date just hung out at his house? And all within 28 days?

Why were you so needy? To not actually date someone and get to know them through dates?

For him to have 2 children to a girl he only dated 3 years and the second child already 7 months old , basically suggests he got her pregnant within a few months of dating. Do the maths!!!

Pity you didn’t date him and get to know him before having sex with him?

I hope it was protected? If not, please get STI tested?

And in future go on dates!!?

I am curious though as to where in the world you are that allows you to meet up with strangers and have sex which clearly doesn’t comply with social distancing???

Feels like i got used for sex

He may have been in it for sex, yes. Hard to say.

But again - this a guy pretty fresh out of a long-term relationship with a little baby. Were your alarm bells not ringing, in terms of wading into something that was complicated to begin with?

Archived