Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: I want my ex back but she is engaged?!? Help!

Seems so...
    Originally Posted by Dr Whom
    Just noise?
    Getting Ready for a First Date

still no clue why she texted me this past Tuesday about her work discount. I don’t need her 10% discount nor have I ever asked for it. She asked then replied nvm bye 4 minutes later before I could respond. Just noise?
    She may have texted the wrong person. Or maybe she realized that she was doing more harm than good by perpetuating communication with you.

She has strong convictions and a lot of will power, but that doesn't mean it's easy for her to cut off like this.

Don't let that get your hopes up.

Originally Posted by Jibralta
    She may have texted the wrong person. Or maybe she realized that she was doing more harm than good by perpetuating communication with you.

She has strong convictions and a lot of will power, but that doesn't mean it's easy for her to cut off like this.

Don't let that get your hopes up.
    Yeah...she had to unblock me first send two messages and 4 minutes later block again. I wonder if she was trying to send a text saying she is engaged? Backed out because I didn’t respond in time

It sounds like neither you nor she had much control over this, regardless of flirty things she did or said. She is and always was bound to her traditions and family. It seems more like you were an experiment in dating outside of the culture.
    I wonder if she was trying to send a text saying she is engaged?

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    It sounds like neither you nor she had much control over this, regardless of flirty things she did or said. She is and always was bound to her traditions and family. It seems more like you were an experiment in dating outside of the culture.
    Yeah...it feels like I was a rebound between her ex fiancé and new fiancé. There was almost no gap in between. What is love?

Update:

She took down all her engagement pictures on Facebook so I assume she is done with that guy...she then texted me with a “hey what’s up” and began to tell me she was sad. She would not tell me the reason why( she doesn’t know that I know about this guy). I asked her to get together and she said I don’t know. Anything more than a breadcrumb here or thoughts on how to proceed?

Platinum Member
    Update:

She took down all her engagement pictures on Facebook so I assume she is done with that guy...she then texted me with a “hey what’s up” and began to tell me she was sad. She would not tell me the reason why( she doesn’t know that I know about this guy). I asked her to get together and she said I don’t know. Anything more than a breadcrumb here or thoughts on how to proceed?
    Forget about her. You are just a rebound. You are someone that she knows she can walk all over you and are just a time passer. She is not truly interested in you. Go find someone who is

It sounds like you want to rekindle things? Or are you just curious as to what she wants? So far it seems she just wants a shoulder to cry on. The ball is in her court as far as getting together, so pull back and don't be her therapist.
    she then texted me with a “hey what’s up” and began to tell me she was sad. She would not tell me the reason why( she doesn’t know that I know about this guy). I asked her to get together and she said I don’t know.

More curious I think...i already have pulled back.

Yeah...it feels like I was a rebound between her ex fiancé and new fiancé. There was almost no gap in between. What is love?
    So now you could be a rebound between this most recent fiancé and whoever is going to be her next "new" fiancé.

Yeah, I wouldn't sign up for that.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice