Is he trying to hurt me or is he over me already?

Sarah98765

So a week ago, after an intense build up to an argument I asked him to leave, which he did and took everything. Because of the manor of this I instantly blocked him on all social media, just so I don’t see anything I don’t like. I’m currently pregnant and we have a child already.

I’m currently trying to limit contact, so I can heal and hope he comes back, but I’ve since learnt that he’s joined a dating site, and removed all of our photos from his social media, and put one up of a girl kissing his cheek, looks like an old photo. Friends of mine have seen this, it’s humiliating. And This is killing me, to where I’ve had a break down and suffering severe anxiety.

Is he really over me already or is he trying to punish me?

I mean you left him? You blocked him? And limiting contact with him? From the view of a man he’s probably just going through a stage of proving a point. Like saying he doesn’t need you, however he will most likely be back within a few weeks when he comes to his senses.

Also the comment about him pushing you over your mental stability is a little confusing, as you left him? If he has moved on it is way too quick which isn’t appropriate but the point is he was dumped, hell to be feeling low and is looking for a high, so I don’t see it being fair listing mental health issues when he maybe trying to move on so that he can be happy? And if that’s true that’s what you should do, move on and be happy. Clearly it wasn’t working and that’s why you left him.

Sorry to hear this, what was the fight about? You need to file for child support and arrange division of property. Where is he staying? He's moving on or moved on a long time ago. Is there abuse? Why so abrupt?

after an intense build up to an argument I asked him to leave, which he did and took everything. I’m currently pregnant and we have a child already. I’m currently trying to limit contact, so I can heal and hope he comes back,

If you told him to go, then blocked him and used this a means to get him back. Sorry that's not too clever.

If i were him i'd be taking your behaviour at face value IE it's over. Sounds like he's just trying to get on with his life based on your actions.

All you can do now really is arrange financial support for the kid and child to come and arrange visitation, you both needs to be good parents about this even though you are both single.

Archived