Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A peaceful vent

Went out to get groceries, interesting to see loads of people not wearing masks or gloves, at least they should wear a mask. I felt like there was no pandemic at all.
    No social distancing people were bringing in kids old people, the infections are growing and still people are not taking it serious.
    I hope the vaccine gets tested soon.People are losing patience and now WHO says its at dangerous levels, where were they when it was being spread in Nov/Dec, why didn't they ask countries to shut their borders.
    I think nobody was prepared for this pandemic even after knowing that it was unstoppable.

People interpreted the government's decision to "reopen" businesses as proof the pandemic is over.

They won't be concerned unless or until they get it or someone they care about gets it.

Yes so bad people knowingly are putting themselves their families and everybody around in danger.

A nearby place just got completely quarantined few infections in that block its spreading fast hope these people recover and all take precautions.

But they're so tired of staying home! They're bored! They miss their friends! They hate home schooling their kids! Masks are HOT and make them sweat! Only old people are dying! There's a 99% recovery rate!

lol some of these people give you all the right advises like take precautions social distancing.

world will change a lot after this pandemic is over, am not sure governments are preparing much for the next one.

Instead of making all these nuclear missiles war grabbing some lands we should be seriously looking at making people lives better.

Why is it so difficult for the trumps, the xinpings to understand?

All these unlimited power when you are on the top position of the country and still cant do the right thing.

the amount of clarity and peace you can experience from taking yourself away from toxic lifeless relationships is a good therapy in itself.

Although there will be quite an urge to unblock that person and let them know you are living a life on your own and no longer afraid of them, but this peace can become addictive, you love that space where you only think about yourself, why would we let go of that, it gives you a sense of purpose, a sense of belonging to a world which was not there before.

If somebody disgusts you, degrades your mental health to such levels that you start hating yourself then that person needs to be left alone cause they don't care for you they don't love you.

Live your life in solitude, be grateful for life as it unfolds the unknown before you, learn and grow. Someday someone right will be part of your life. Save your feelings for them.

last 3 days happened to be the quite stressful am not sure if this pandemic is elevating all the levels , nothing seems to work meditation workouts movies songs pathetic.
    To make matters even tougher i happened to book the Amazon Aws solution architect exam, whole time leading to this exam for some reason kept recollecting past memories, i had failed this exam last year and more than me being upset with that result it was the cold reaction of my ex that hurt the most.

oh well that was then and today i cleared it

[Register to see the link]

staying away from the exes can sometimes be really peaceful

Feeling pathetic lonely for past 2 days dont feel like doing workouts my meditation,
    ex just popped up in my dreams, we were just talking at some home about a kid
    , was not afraid seein her dont feel weird but its a different feeling waking up today.

life has so much peace to offer yet we are attracted to drama in so many ways.
    I guess these lockdown we are so much occupied with mobile phones, prime, netflix, internet, social media, instagram whatsapp.
    The eyes hurt sometimes and its good to take a break once in a while

The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself
    Something i read today feels so true .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice