Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: What do I do ?

What do I do ?

This past weekend I was with all my friends we were all drinking having a good time. I got a little too drunk so I decided to go to sleep in my friends couch. The guy that I have a crush on was at the gathering. We both have messed around with each other a few times. I like him and he knows but I know he doesnít like me back. Long story short I was laying on the couch and he comes and touches me I felt something but since I wasnít fully there I didnít do anything but just lay there still asleep. I woke up when I felt something hurt me and that was him inside me. I was just not strong enough to say anything or do anything so I just payed there. My friends came inside and told him what was he doing and he just got up and left. Iím so confused on why he would do that knowing I was intoxicated and asleep. How do yíall see it as? Maybe I think since we both have messed around it was okay for him to do it. My friends are so mad for the fact he did it knowing I wasnít fully there so they want to cut off all ties with him.

Get to a doctor for testing asap. They will do a rape test. Even if the evidence is gone by now you need to get an official evaluation by specialized ER personnel.

Your friends witnessed this? This is the creep you've been hooking up with? In any case get to the ER for a rape kit, in case you decide to name him as the assailant.
    Originally Posted by cristina2011
    My friends came inside and told him what was he doing and he just got up and left. Iím so confused on why he would do that knowing I was intoxicated and asleep. I think since we both have messed around it was okay for him to do it. My friends are so mad for the fact he did it .

I feel bad because what if I gave him a signal since we have hooked up in the past. My friends were outside when it happened but they only noticed when he went missing.

Just because you've hooked up in the past, it doesn't give him the right to attempt to have sex with you without first checking if you wanted to.

He sexually violated you without your consent. That is a crime.

Gold Member
    You were asleep. He assaults you.

You were asleep. Your present, past or future doesn't matter. What matters is that you were asleep. Period. No one has the right to assault you when you are sleeping.

He is *fill the gaps in with expletives*

Your friends even witnessed this. Please, do not defend this assailant. Instead, follow Wiseman's advice asap.

Thank you so much Iím going to go ahead and do it!

He raped you. Please go to a doctor asap then the police. Do not hesitate. Do not feel bad. This was a type of attack and he had NO right. He is a rapist.

It does not matter what signals he might have had in the past, he had NO right to be touching you without your consent.

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice