i saw a thread and i related to what that person said so much

diana10

i need help. i just joined this forum hoping i was going to see someone who was in a similar situation and i saw a thread that was made by a user named: dana12 , but the thread is closed and i dont know how to get her attention..please help me reach her because i think we can help each other. i need advice with my relationship and she seems to be in a similar situation.

Are you dana12? or just have the identical posting style? If you are not using multiple user names/accounts, you can simply start a thread on whatever your topic is.

i need help. i just joined this forum hoping i was going to see someone who was in a similar situation and i saw a thread that was made by a user named: dana12 , but the thread is closed

Some people get banned for multiple accounts or trolling etc. The forum rules are under the link "forum rules". Why is your situation as well as posting style identical? Yet you continue to say nothing.

i need help because i think i am in an abusive relationship and i have no one to talk to.

i dont have multiple account and i am not trolling . i would have not posted this thread if i knew the rules. i need advide because i am in a 4 year relationship. we had verey good times and very bad times and today is one of the bad times. he is very jealous and went though my facebook massages from years ago ( before we were together) and found out about the fact that one time at a party i kissed someone. he is very traditional and gets upset thinking i had boyfriends before him. he managed to push me away from all of my friends and now i really dont have a support system. because he was upset he called me many ugly names, he said i am retarded and someone this stupid like me should not exist and he said that he wants me to just kill myself. i want to add that this is not how he usually is, he is loving and kind to me, but when it comes to my past, before him he is like a different person. i need advice because i dont know how to act in this situation

Edited because I read your update.

As I wrote in Dana's thread, men like this love making you feel horrible about yourself. He won't stop because he likes it. He will not attend counseling and he will never admit he's doing anything wrong. He will blame you for everything. He will even say he wouldn't have to call you names if you didn't deserve it.

Tell your mom what he's doing. Ask for her support in staying away from him. Change your number so he can't contact you.

yes, i just have my mom, i live with her. i lived with my boyfriend for a while but we are doing long distance now so i moved back home because he was not ok with me living alone

Then this is easier, you tell him you are breaking up and you block him on everything and then call an abuse hotline to get help and encouragement to stay out of relationships like this.

if he was alyas like this i would agree, should do what you said, but every day he is nice, he says he wants to marry me and is working right know to buy a house for us but his jealousy is over the roof. im scared that what happend today will happen again and i dont know what to do. except my mom he is the only person in my life so i think i would be lost without him

Wow. Everything just like the closed thread.

i dont have multiple account and i am not trolling . i would have not posted this thread if i knew the rules. i need advide because i am in a 4 year relationship. we had verey good times and very bad times and today is one of the bad times. he is very jealous and went though my facebook massages from years ago ( before we were together) and found out about the fact that one time at a party i kissed someone. he is very traditional and gets upset thinking i had boyfriends before him. he managed to push me away from all of my friends and now i really dont have a support system. because he was upset he called me many ugly names, he said i am retarded and someone this stupid like me should not exist and he said that he wants me to just kill myself. i want to add that this is not how he usually is, he is loving and kind to me, but when it comes to my past, before him he is like a different person. i need advice because i dont know how to act in this situation

Quite clearly you do not agree with what he has said about you . And you do not even like him. Since you are long distance just send him one message saying you are done. Relationship over. Then once he has read the message block and delete.

And then go about your life as normal.

What advice do you want that was not on your other thread under the username dana12?

he was upset he called me many ugly names, he said i am retarded and someone this stupid like me should not exist and he said that he wants me to just kill myself. i need advice because i dont know how to act in this situation

Archived