LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i saw a thread and i related to what that person said so much

Ok thank you

Wow. Everything just like the closed thread.

Platinum Member
    Since Dana 12 only posted the same story yesterday , why on earth would you think Dana 12, would be of any help to you since she won’t help herself???

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Wow. Everything just like the closed thread.
    Originally Posted by diana10
    i dont have multiple account and i am not trolling . i would have not posted this thread if i knew the rules. i need advide because i am in a 4 year relationship. we had verey good times and very bad times and today is one of the bad times. he is very jealous and went though my facebook massages from years ago ( before we were together) and found out about the fact that one time at a party i kissed someone. he is very traditional and gets upset thinking i had boyfriends before him. he managed to push me away from all of my friends and now i really dont have a support system. because he was upset he called me many ugly names, he said i am retarded and someone this stupid like me should not exist and he said that he wants me to just kill myself. i want to add that this is not how he usually is, he is loving and kind to me, but when it comes to my past, before him he is like a different person. i need advice because i dont know how to act in this situation
    Quite clearly you do not agree with what he has said about you . And you do not even like him. Since you are long distance just send him one message saying you are done. Relationship over. Then once he has read the message block and delete.

And then go about your life as normal.

What advice do you want that was not on your other thread under the username dana12?
    Originally Posted by diana10
    he was upset he called me many ugly names, he said i am retarded and someone this stupid like me should not exist and he said that he wants me to just kill myself. i need advice because i dont know how to act in this situation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice