LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't belong here

I don't belong here

Last week my husband went to an energy healer because he's been suffering for many years. I told the healer that the solution will lie with both of us and he gave us one piece of information that opened floodgates that I can't close. He offered to read our fortunes based on the moment and location of birth.
    He came back to me with "I see you don't feel safe in this world." He also said that he couldn't read my fortune that he needed to consult with someone more experienced. I figured that out, since I never go anywhere and can't make friends. But now, I feel like my whole life is a mistake. I have been at the same job for almost 20 years and have little to no success.
    I started a diary questioning what would have happened if key points in my life would have turned out differently. That's where I came to this conclusion. I feel like the only person who loves me in this world is my cat, and love nothing better when she sleeps on me.

I am not suicidal just in a lot of pain.

Thanks for reading.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Please, donít listen to shysters.

Your cat doesn't believe in fortune tellers, that's why she's content.

What floodgates did he open?

Platinum Member
    The only floodgates this person has opened is a potential flood of money from you. Please stay safe from these scammers.

This is one of those low life con artists, who are a dime a dozen.

Steer clear...

Mostly memories and feelings of being abused and ignored. I couldn't even ask my doctor for help before she shut me down.

Platinum Member
    Why do you feel like the only being that loves you is your cat? You don't feel that your husband actually loves you? I think you need to examine your marriage if you feel this way. What about your family, friends? I think maybe what the healer made you realise is that you would like your life to be different. So why don't you work on that? I am spiritual but I don't really believe that your life or destiny is set in stone by some kind of pre determined lifeline. If that were true then we would all just be puppets of fate. But we're not. We have our own will and can make our own choices. I think a person can always make more friends or turn their life around. How would you like your life to look? And what can you do to work towards it?

Platinum Member

Good grief, donít follow this nonsense.

Have you sought a therapist?

The reason why you havenít gotten further, is because you never took the initiative to find a better job. People do not come knocking on your door.

Time to make some positive change , and stop wasting money on the fortune tellers

I think you need a qualified therapist not some dime a dozen fortune telling shyster who will quickly part you from the money in your wallet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice