Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: physical relationship with much younger man

If he's living with you, why do you want someone bringing all kinds of girls into your place? Also, these are strangers and theft of your possessions is a possibility. If you're renting from him, why haven't you sought out renting by yourself or with another woman who shares your idea of what a good roommate would be? If you're going to live your life like you're in a raunchier version of the sitcom Friends, that's what your life will be like--full of problems and ridiculous situations.

What are your relationship goals? Would you like a longterm relationship with someone or not? If so, why not set your life up for that likelihood? FWB's are meant to be very short term, and never turn out free and easy. If you're already concerned enough to be writing on a forum about it, a FWB, especially with someone young enough to be your son, doesn't sound like it would suit you. Getting Ready for a First Date

He's a horny 21 your old guy....that's all they want at that age......sex!

No lol I'm not his mother, I'm just helping him out and I rented him the extra room, that is a much longer story and It was me who pressured him into doing it. It happened one more time because I basically begged him and I know sex isn't everything but it was the best I ever had and I'm just reluctant to give that up because of an age gap. And yes I'm using protection.

Smackie9 - also he can go again right after he finishes, which is always nice ;)

Has he shown any indication that he wants to be in a relationship with you?

I ask only because this sounds like it's just about sex and he didn't pursue you or show any interest of his own (you pressured him).

If you just lookin to has some good ol' sex, then I don't know what more there is talk about...carry on, and enjoy it while it lasts. You are not dating or anything, he's just crawling into yer bed to smash.

Does he get a discount for his services?
    Originally Posted by SarahKuving
    I rented him the extra room, and It was me who pressured him into doing it.

Not at all, to be honest I think he would be really embarrassed if anyone he knew found out and so would I but at the same time it's difficult to stop.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Does he get a discount for his services?
    Thats funny, but he's actually not paying this month so he can get a new car so in a manner of speaking...does that make me a bad person?

Platinum Member
    Why do you wanna be with him though if you can be with men your own age? I understand a 21-year-old is an adult but the age gap is so big. I'm 35 and I still cringe at the idea of hooking up with a 21-year-old! And you are ten years older than me. I doubt he would want a relationship with you. You are probably his Mum's age. No offence..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice