LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dilemma

Originally Posted by Annoyingknot
    Yup, as Iíve said, donít expect sympathy!!
    Another attempt to dodge the essence of the problem - YOURSELF. I admit I've been a bad bad boy, feel sorry for me. Well pardon me while I roll my eyes at your bs....

What are you going to do about it? I've already given you some pretty solid practical advice as have others...... Are you going to do something constructive or keep whining pretending you are victim in all this?

Originally Posted by DancingFool
    Please spare us the bs and if you are looking for a way out....start by being honest....if you are capable that is....

Yeah, itís great to play those cards and quite easy to think that if not in the situation. I agree with the fact that I have done wrong and donít deserve sympathy, not looking for it. But suggesting that Iím supplying bs on something you havenít experienced is stupid. There is nothing usual or textbook about the online relationship, it hasnít a sexual base or anything like that!! Believe it or not, I know what it is

Every single person engaged in an affair claims their situation is "different" or "special" or "not tawdry, it's TRUE LOVE!!!!111"

But bottom line, you have become a cheater and a liar, to both your wife and your kids.

It's not a nice way to live. Integrity does have its own value.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Every single person engaged in an affair claims their situation is "different" or "special" or "not tawdry, it's TRUE LOVE!!!!111"

But bottom line, you have become a cheater and a liar, to both your wife and your kids..
    True I have and Iím ashamed of that. But have you been in this situation? Because I donít know what gives you the right to judge emotions

True I have and Iím ashamed of that. But have you been in this situation? Because I donít know what gives you the right to judge emotions
    Because it's pretty text book.
    It's older than a bad movie, where the forbidden fruit is more tempting, right? It's biblical.
    One doesn't have to be in your position to understand. Besides, it's basic level integrity stuff as well.

Classic cheater - feel sorry for me, poor poor me isn't working? Go on attack - how dare you, you just don't get our illicit, cheating, lying love. Rage and rage.

I'm asking you again....what are you going to do to fix yourself and your life besides cheating that is? Your silence kind of speaks for itself......

What about your Wife & children's emotions?

Leave your poor Wife & let her lead a life with no secrets & betrayal, and before you tell me I dont know about this situation, I do.

My ex had an affair, I found out & divorced him. Our children & I have emotional scars from his cheating. If he had just manned up & left before he started seeing her our pain would have been so much easier to handle.

He wanted his cake & to eat it too, just like you. The comfort of a family to come home to, and a confidant who "loves you".....its all crap & lies.

Please stop disrespecting your family & leave. They deserve much better than you can offer them

Platinum Member
    I'm trying to figure out this pity party, so help me out.

Are you looking for sympathy for not liking your wife well enough to be faithful to her? Or are you looking for anyone to back you up for not telling her you've been cheating on her?

Or is it that your cheating partner got divorced and is pursuing romance with a single man instead of you?

Actually, in any and all cases, just stop it and inform your wife of your poor behavior.

Let her figure out her life based on the truth.

Stop cheating, befriending women romantically, and get your life in order.
    Last edited by jimthzz; 05-12-2020 at 09:37 PM.

I donít want to hurt anyone in my family, but that is the only reason I can think not to go to her!!
    There's another reason not to go to her:

There is a guy sheís starting a new online relationship with, she talked about it to me as Iím her best friend and it hurt.
    You've been downgraded to best friend ans she's starting seeing someone else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice