Sociopath next door

MizzFabulous

Friends neighbor is a full on sociopath. At least a level 5. Moving for him is not an option. He old, low income, and partly disabled.

Its a mobile home park so there is a manager and rules. Lots of rules to follow.

The neighbor drives by and just stops if he sees you outside and will just stare at you smirking sometimes or in a blank stare. Everyday he is handing in an official typed out complaint to the manager complaining about my friend over the most stupidest things. End of car sticking to far out of his drive way. Working on his car when in fact he was not. Only had to hood open to add oil. Having a canopy up. Watering his flowers to much and a tiny stream of water trickles down the road. Not even enough to reach his house. Complains he is speeding. My friend is old and doesn't see well. He drives slower then my grandma. Complains about his dog not on a leash and shes always on a leash. She got out once and he quickly got to her and led her back home. Complains his cat goes to the bathroom in his yard. There are 30 different cats running around the park. He complained his company was blocking the street. It was the UPS driver dropping off a package. He walks around the neighborhood taking pictures of everyone's house yard and cars. He has actually approached another neighbor by knocking on his door and saying I heard you and so and so had a falling out. You know if we all get together we could push him out of here. The other neighbor told him to get lost. He was seen over by my friends truck and minutes later seen in almost a run back to his house. My friend who was parked in the guest parking at the time walked over to move his truck back into his drive way and saw a hand sized dent in the center of his hood. The only way to dent the hood that way is to put both hand one on top of the other and push down really hard and fast. I don't think the average girl could do that. I know I couldn't. I was there that day and I remember him saying what is so and so doing next to my truck. I didn't think anything. Sure enough 10 minutes Latter my friend was saying to me That dude guy just dented my hood. We didn't actually see him do it but that was a brand new hood and it was only parked their long enough to clean off his driveway. You notice the dent instantly. It was kinda big. But he wasn't actually seen doing it although the car was only their 10 minutes and he was seen standing in front of it then seen in a fast pace almost run going back to his house. (Is that enough to say he was seen doing it)?

The manager is not very smart in my opinion and looks to be fooled by the superficial charm this neighbor has. He's not getting annoy but all his complaints he's getting annoyed with my friend. The neighbor is mister little helper kissing up to the manager from the first day.

My friend does his very best to avoid him in passing. Ignore him every time he's seen just stopping and staring. I mean my God. How do you deal with a guy like that? My friend is very weak. He cannot move.

Do you live there too? Your friend needs to follow the written rules of the trailer park. He could get evicted if he continues to butt heads with people. If he is being harassed he needs to Talk to the manger or someone higher up. All places have some sort of rules. Your neighbor could get medicaid, food stamps and some help with his disabilities. If you are a friend stop trying to diagnose the manager and see if your friend qualifies for some social services help. They both sound rather cranky so stay out of neighborhood squabbles.

Its a mobile home park so there is a manager and rules. Lots of rules to follow. The manager is not very smart in my opinion and looks to be fooled by the superficial charm this neighbor has.

Your friend's neighbor is not a sociopath. I know because I've dealt with a sociopath in my past. :upset: Your friend's neighbor is an annoying busy body but not a sociopath.

A sociopath nurtures relationships in order to make you feel indebted, obliged and beholden. They set you up without your knowing it which is nasty! They're sneaky, calculating, tricky, unconscionable, immoral, deceptive and masters at scheming. Sociopaths manipulate the relationship into their favor because a sociopath's only goal is based upon their need and ultimate benefit from you. The most insidious nature of a sociopath is the spell they cast upon you while you don't know what they're doing to you! :upset: You are totally clueless all the while. Then when you realize what a sociopath did to you, often times it's too late, you're ensnared and entrapped. Thankfully, my dear mother had my back, gave me a heads up and I annihilated a sociopath from my past. I'm forever in my mother's debt.

I have several examples of what a sociopath does. First of all, sociopaths target the weak such as those who were mentally weak, naive, lonely, ill, elderly, downtrodden, home sick, stressed and vulnerable. They'll entrap you into legal commitments, trap you into financial ruin, score a win monetarily and it's evil.

Some sociopaths will wine and dine you, open up their homes to demonstrate their "warm hospitality" on a regular basis, establish a close relationship with you and then you feel indebted and obliged by doing the sociopath's bidding as those meals were not "FREE." A sociopath will expect you to help them monetarily, perhaps shoulder caretaker responsibilities for a disabled member of their household (sickness / autoimmune diseases, other disabilities, etc.), expect you to marry their daughter or son and any trap they have designs for you.

If you were to discover and out them, they will vehemently threaten you, ruin your reputation on the Internet, social media, via text, emails, messenger, forward everything you've written, often will take legal action against you and they have the capability to do intense harm to your life and finances. Sociopaths are extremely scary and dangerous. The best thing you can do for yourself is to escape their grip on your life. You have to become an extremely perceptive person in order to save your own skin.

How do you do this? If anyone is over zealous with their "kindness" towards you and if they're too good to be true, they're too good to be true. An over zealous nice person is deceptive. They're a wolf in sheep's clothing. Outwardly, they appear very normal, charming and altruistic but they're too generous. This type of behavior is ABNORMAL. This is how you can sniff a sociopath from a mile away. I'm an expert at sniffing gasllighters, too! Google "gaslighting." Unfortunately, I've had a lot of experience with the worst of the worst in my life whether it was sociopaths, people who engage in chronic gaslighting, narcissists, etc. Those are all very serious mental disorders for which there is no cure. Sociopaths are nasty opportunists. The best thing to do is to avoid them just like the COVID-19 plague! :eek: :upset:

A realtor neighbor on my street visited my other elderly bedridden, ailing neighbor for approximately a year. This real estate agent nurtured her relationship with this very sick, dementia patient-neighbor. She brought home cooked meals to her bedside, cleaned her house for her, ran her errands, grocery shopped, had her husband mow her front and back yard lawns, planted flowers and constantly "helped" this old woman daily for a year. Everyone in the neighborhood noticed how "nice" this real estate agent was. Everyone except ME. You can't fool me. I know a sociopath when I see one. Sure enough, after a year's time, the elderly woman signed the real estate papers and gave the home sale rights to the real estate "good neighbor" agent woman. Do you see how a sociopath operates now? The ailing old woman who was extremely ill moved to Texas to be with her son while the real estate agent sold the old woman's house for $1mil. Can you imagine what her 3% commission check was from that house sale? This "kind" sociopath real estate agent neighbor made $30,000 from selling the little old lady's house! A sociopath masters the art of deceptive altruism. It is a very nasty game.

I agree with Wiseman 2. Talk to the manager and there are social services for the elderly such as the 'Meals on Wheels' program, local churches bring food, etc. Don't get too personal nor involved in other people's problems. Don't be a hero. That was my mistake long ago. I always had to be too caring by rescuing waifs and people in general. Don't do it. We all take care of ourselves and our own troubles. Enforce healthy boundaries with others.

A realtor neighbor on my street visited my other elderly bedridden, ailing neighbor for approximately a year. This real estate agent nurtured her relationship with this very sick, dementia patient-neighbor. She brought home cooked meals to her bedside, cleaned her house for her, ran her errands, grocery shopped, had her husband mow her front and back yard lawns, planted flowers and constantly "helped" this old woman daily for a year. Everyone in the neighborhood noticed how "nice" this real estate agent was. Everyone except ME. You can't fool me. I know a sociopath when I see one. Sure enough, after a year's time, the elderly woman signed the real estate papers and gave the home sale rights to the real estate "good neighbor" agent woman. Do you see how a sociopath operates now? The ailing old woman who was extremely ill moved to Texas to be with her son while the real estate agent sold the old woman's house for $1mil. Can you imagine what her 3% commission check was from that house sale? This "kind" sociopath real estate agent neighbor made $30,000 from selling the little old lady's house! A sociopath masters the art of deceptive altruism. It is a very nasty game.

What you describe with that realtor is an honorable transaction after a year of doing errands, chores, earning trust. A 3% commission on the sale of a million dollar house is the industry standard for the seller's agent. The buyer's agent gets another 3%.

Based on what you wrote, that agent protected that poor woman's assets.

Archived