Girl says that she is sexually comfortable around me. What does that mean?

ajandy32

A girl and i were friends with benefits, and it eventually got confusing. After we agreed to just stay friends and not be intimate anymore, we hooked up 5 more times, with her initiating it every time and me letting it happen.

We continued to talk as friends, but she kept finding ways to cross boundaries with me which eventually i got tired of. I asked her why she keeps coming back to me despite us agreeing to not have sex anymore, and she said because she is sexually comfortable around me. What does that mean? I've never been told that before, i guess it's a good thing? I am not sure. What do you guys think?

It is what she says...she's comfortable enough to casually have sex when she feels like it. It's not some read between the lines thing. She still doesn't mind having sex with you. My question to you is, why would this even be a bother? are you having feelings for her? Are you the one that has confusing feelings? she just wants sex period. what is your deal about this?

Andy, you've posted this at least 3 times. I'm not sure what advice you're looking for that you haven't gotten yet, but it's very clear that she wants a no commitment sex partner. What's "confusing" is the fact that what you want and what is really happening don't match.

Being sexually comfortable means she's had sex with you, she knows what to expect so no big surprises. End of.

Are you trying to add meaning into it? Because that particular statement is more about casual sex and nothing more. It's not romantic feelings and it's not dating or wanting to date.

It's simply someone who knows what to expect when they have sex with you versus a total stranger. That's it.

That is the key. You are the one maintaining, encouraging, wanting, wishing and hoping for sex with her. Why claim it's just her? What are you trying to say? She wants more than fwb and you just want sex? No matter how either of you slice it and dice it this seems to be the typical fwb arrangement. You're friends, you have sex here and there. It's that simple.

me letting it happen.

Archived