Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opposites attract? Dating sex advice needed

I would have no judgement towards him in that area, he has no binding exclusivity to me. I just want him to be honest...that's all i can ask for, and these days that's usually asking too much.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I agree that living so close and not meeting after 3 monthes is odd. And I would have liked to meet a lot sooner. I don't need a pen pal. I gave the meeting in person timeline some slack due to covid-19. However that is my biggest problem, I feel something is very very wrong if we don't meet in person soon.

Yes, I ageee. He is displaying major signs of immaturity by calling me "annoying" and blocking me. He should know that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. In this case, my reaction will be to "annoy" a man who is more equipt. That being said, I saw some redeeming qualities in him, but I don't think they outweigh the negatives at this point. Thank you for your reply.

Hopefully the corona thing is not making you so stir crazy and so bored that you have nothing better to do than text this entity (catfish, whatever) or similar jerks.
    Originally Posted by EBlankenship
    He is displaying major signs of immaturity by calling me "annoying" and blocking me.

I think that the coronavirus isolation plays a huge part of it. I have plenty to keep me busy but being home 24/7 is a shock to my system, my work and school are now done remotely. I used to almost never be home, and he is probably just a mental escape for me. Entity... yes.. I have a hard time considering him as anything beyond that, as people tend to greatly misrepresent themselves in these situations. Thank you for your feedback.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Hopefully the corona thing is not making you so stir crazy and so bored that you have nothing better to do than text this entity (catfish, whatever) or similar jerks.

Nevermind i was 100% wrong for judging him. He is the most amazing guy on earth. Hes the only guy who i can honestly trust and confide in ,. We talked today and even though he said that we are done and that i have the self control of a retarded dog . I think it will be okay. I know it sounds we are abusing each other but whatever. Im sorry i posted this and wasted everyones time. I was in a very low place. I dont understand relationships much. but he is genuine and honest and he answers all my.crazy questions hes super smart. I was being stupid plea,se.please.please.take my.post down thank you everyone for your advice . But i decided im wrong and hes right . and im not going to take him for granted anymore. Please remove my post.

Update - Thanks for the messages everyone. As you all guessed, it didnt work out. He was a financial predator. He knew that I wasn't going to be a great lover, so he must have had other interests. There was evidence that someone had digitally inquired into my holdings, trusts, and records DURING the time we where communicating.

9. 08-26-2020, 07:03 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice