Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Do women like short men who are older? Is there any hope there?

It is very rare that one trait, either undesirable or unconventional, that is the ONE true deal-breaker for relationships. I mean, unless we are talking about you being a sex offender or something like that. But even sex offenders get into relationships/marriage.

There is something else going on here. I've known many shorter men to go on and have successful relationships. Everyone has undesirable traits. The key is what you bring to the table overall, all of the positives and negatives.

Stop focusing on your height for a minute and think about what else could be turning people off. You need to be brutally honest. if I were you, I'd ask a very close friend, or a couple, their thoughts.

I mean, I had a schnozz that looked like Al from Happy Days (or Jamie Farr from M.A.S.H.) and I found boyfriends and a husband.

Bro 5'6" isn't even that bad. If you were 5'1" I might give you a little bit of license to be a bit jaded. In most places, you're still taller than the average woman, which speaking generally, is the threshold wherein height isn't going to a conventional dating barrier. Honestly though, you just sound bitter. And hey, maybe in the beginning you carried yourself perfect and played everything right and just had bad luck. But I'm sure this pessimism is impacting your dating style and approach even if you aren't seeing it.

I'm an inch taller than you and have had a fantastic dating life. I grew up in a Latino neighborhood with all kinds of short guys who have all been in relationships. You gotta reshape your attitude.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    The average North American woman is 54 so most men are going to be taller than most women.

Unfortunately having this angry, bitter chip on your shoulder will drive women away far more than your height.
    Originally Posted by ChrysChrys
    you obviously have nothing to say to help so please don't comment because you are not helpful! The problem is the height. You cannot feel it at the end of the day; I can!

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Have you tried any of the dating sites I mentioned previously? The ones that cater to shorter men and women?

Ok let me google them!

Bronze Member
    It's your negativity and your obsession about your height.

If it was all about your height (as you keep stating) then you might as well give up! Because let's be honest, that's not going to change. You're not going to have a growth spurt at 31.

i started seeing some girls but realised that this was not lasting long; never more than one month

They didn't realise until after a month that you were 5'6''? They spent the first month just thinking you were a long way away?

I'm being a bit tongue in cheek here of course but there's an important point - if these girls did have an issue with your height, they wouldn't have started dating you in the first place.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice