The ex of my boyfriend is pregnant

Amelie L

I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend only since last March. I got bad relationship before and I was taking my time to NOT going into something wrong again. He's bipolar but he got good medication and he's state is alright since 3 years. His last relationship end this January, and last Friday his ex text him that she was pregnant and that she will give birth this month. But, she only knew that she was pregnant since March and she decided to tell him last Friday. She tell him that she didn't asking something from him but he must know that he could be the dad of that child (she was supposed to used birth control but well that news isn't nice to hear).

My biggest boyfriends fear was to become a dad with a woman he don't love and that he will never want to be the dad of (the child, sorry English isn't my first language...). And after what happen, he don't want to be part of the life a this child because he wouldn't want kids anyway and he didn't have the choice in this situation to give his opinion because his ex will give birth soon !

I never tough of if I would like having babies with my boyfriend because you know, for me it was too early to think about such things, but with circonstances, we had no choice to talk seriously about it.

He told me that he wouldn't want to have kids even before that, but with that situation, he wouldn't even less to have one. He don't know if his thinking will change but for now for sure, he don't want babies. For me, I know that I sound like I'm a dependent affective, but I don't want to end this relation because, for me, it's hard to have feelings for someone and damn I finally found someone who I was happy before all of this situation and now everything is going so akward. Like, for now we still love each other and everything is «fine», but I want someday to have te chance to have a baby. And with this situation, I don't know if I must end this relationship or let time passed. Because we never know want could happen and I feel so lost about all of this. I'm not that old, but I'm not that young too (i'm 27 and his 28...), so my age is also what makes all it worse for me.

Should I keep this relation with the fact that I will always regret to never have children ? Do I end it without knowing if he will change his mind after few years ? What should I do ? How can I deal with this ?

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help me...

Your “bf” of only a few weeks says he doesn’t want kids yet relied on an ex using birth control but didn’t use any himself?

Therefore he didn’t use condoms . So who knows what sti’s he has been exposed to.

Given that information I assume you are using birth control and sti protection?

Poor guy doesn’t want a baby so he can just block his ex and doesn’t have one lol

Good luck with your future abortions / infertility due to chlamydia / single parenting.

That’s what this guy is giving you.

How long have you been dating? Is the child his? End it while you can. He has too many problems and complications. The sooner you end it, the sooner you can find a guy who is not this complicated.

I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend only since last March

He's bipolar but he got good medication and he's state is alright

last Friday his ex text him that she was pregnant and that she will give birth this month.

Archived