I want him to miss me

I was in a very short term but complicated relationship, things were going well and I and he fell madly in love. He has a huge amount of stress from his recent separation and has suddenly shut down on me.

I've tried getting him to open up but he just won't let me in and now he's stopped talking to me altogether.

I just want him to get back in touch. I've tried reaching out to him but it doesn't help, its almost like he can't say what he thinks I want to hear right now but he does say he loves me even so.

So confused...

Sorry to hear this, but he can't talk because he is back home working things out with his wife. Try to stay away and put this past you. He may be trying to keep you on the hook as an affair partner, but is that what you want out of this?

My advice about this married man living with his wife/kids remains the same: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=564470&p=7213367&viewfull=1#post7213367

I was in a very short term but complicated relationship, He has a huge amount of stress from his recent separation and has suddenly shut down on me.

He has ended the affair.

You can't expect a cheating married man to do the right thing by telling you directly he's not interested in continuing the affair.

Please stop trying to restart this affair with this married man. Date single men (once it's safe to do so).

Don't be confused anymore.

Leave him alone. Let him go back to his wife, children, heal his marriage and home life. This is his priority and you need to back off permanently and respect his wishes.

Don't pester nor bother him anymore. Grow up.

In the future, only get involved with a single, unattached man. Live and learn.

has suddenly shut down on me.

I've tried getting him to open up but he just won't let me in and now he's stopped talking to me altogether.

I just want him to get back in touch. I've tried reaching out to him but it doesn't help,

So confused...

What exactly is so confusing about the above? What part of "stopped talking to me altogether, and "shut me down" don't you understand?? What part of "married man" don't you understand?? (Yes, being separated still means married). Married means off-limits. He's not your's to have.

He has made it more than clear that he has made his choice, and it wasn't you. Time for you to learn to accept that this is not the guy for you. Move on.

Archived