LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Regret Contacting Him

Originally Posted by funsizeme
    That's why i quit working from the same place because i wanna leave him alone.
    Then block and delete him. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    He's too young for you.

You are making this out to be some kind of huge fantasy only because you are not happy in your marriage. But you're making yourself look a fool to this guy.

You need to stop. He has told you he's not interested. Please save yourself some more embarrassment and stop contacting him.
    At this point, you need to proceed with a divorce.
    Your husband does not deserve to be with a cheater.

ps: What you're feeling is lust, not love. Huge difference.
    You dont know about my husband. I way too good for him. I can not explain everything to you but i dont like you calling me that my husband doesnt deserve to be with a cheater. If it was a lust, i would flirt with him while i was working with him. Instead, i save and hold everything back inside even i reminded him and myself that i am married when he talk about dating.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    No, he can't, and he's made it pretty clear he doesn't want to be your listener either. That's not his job.

Stop trying to contact him now, OP. He had second thoughts about getting involved with a married woman and rightly cut it off. You need to address the problems in your marriage and not go poking around outside of it. You are going to regret doing so if you keep it up.
    I did stop contacting him. I know i embarras myself with this feeling, i tried to control and hold it, so that i choose to quit working with him.

Originally Posted by Billie28
    He was having a bit of fun flirting with a married woman , saying things he doesnít mean (flirting) , until it all got boring and you offloading all your drama onto him.

He was only interested in flirting , not long drawn out messages about your pitiful marriage.
    He is not a counsellor and has no desire to be one.

But might be ok with having a saucy fling with an unfulfilled married woman , no strings attached.

You quickly let him know that sex wasnít on the cards , so he left.

Do you want to fix your marriage or get out? Decide which?
    If you want out , donít entertain the idea of another man until you are a year divorced.

Good luck!
    He might be as you said. It is sad and i might fall for the wrong person. I feel like always fall for wrong guy. I didnt mean and i did not have any purpose to like or to love anybody including him. I just wanted to work when i enter the job in the same place with him.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Block and delete him! You must stop, as this is harassment and a fantasy you have built in your head. He does not care!

You are not helping your kids by staying in an unhappy marriage. You need to seek an attorney so that you can end it.

Leave this guy alone! He is probably sharing your messages with people st work.
    I know he doesnt care. I just not as good as other about resisting my own feeling when i like somebody.
    Doing work with attorney as not easy as i thought. I am in position not to pay counselor nor attorney. One time i applied for free legal advice from government but they didnt do much about it.

Originally Posted by melancholy123
    Then block and delete him. Problem solved.
    Have you ever fall in love? It is easy to block and delete him from the phone but not from your mind. It is not easy for dumb person like me.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by funsizeme
    You dont know about my husband. I way too good for him. I can not explain everything to you but i dont like you calling me that my husband doesnt deserve to be with a cheater. If it was a lust, i would flirt with him while i was working with him. Instead, i save and hold everything back inside even i reminded him and myself that i am married when he talk about dating.
    You were emotionally cheating. Cheating is cheating.

You don't even know this guy. This all a fantasy, as you are not happy in your marriage.

Platinum Member
    When did you leave your job?

You were emotionally cheating. Cheating is cheating.

You don't even know this guy. This all a fantasy, as you are not happy in your marriage.
    Even say that i emotionally cheating, it has nothing to do with my husband deserve to be with me or not.
    I dont think it has something to do with my marriage, because i never interact with my crush, i never share anything with him apart from just work in the same place. I dont get a special treatment from him that make me think twice about my marriage.

When did you leave your job?
    Just recently and i never talk to my crush until the day that i was leaving. That was my only mistake. Reveal everything after i left.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice