What does this mean for me?

BetYouImAlone

So this past winter I got into a relationship and it ended in less than a month. But I did end up successfully finish a semester in university. Fast forward to my situation now,...

I am in an assisted living group home for those with mental disabilities. There is this one staff member who works casually, and then about a month ago she heard I was a good hockey player, then it seems since then she's been into me. She winked at me more than several times, and we both went to the same college out west, but different programs.

I am losing weight and I think I'm beginning to look more lean and more attractive. I feel good and confident about myself and I am pretty outgoing and also very analytical, staff members know I'm a resourceful guy, I make my money gambling online.

The other day I went to the liquor mart and a very attractive young woman in her late 20's it appeared as, she was staring at me the whole time I went to buy alcohol.

I'm over my relationship. Will I ever find anything more than just flings?

Sorry to hear this. Focus on the programs offered and regular follow up with your doctors. Avoid alcohol.

In 2015 I had developed psychosis. Years later I am now off medication (with Dr's suggestion) I've ended up in the psych ward in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 every January it had seemed I would be in there. I think I seem too unstable for a relationship with my mood disorder

Archived