A year of horrible loss for Canada

The beginning of the year started with a plane shot down containing mostly Canadians. The pandemic . And then the biggest massacre in our history last week. Last night we lost 6 RCAF and Navy members off Greece to a training accident.

The country is just numb and grieving.

The beginning of the year started with a plane shot down containing mostly Canadians. The pandemic . And then the biggest massacre in our history last week. Last night we lost 6 RCAF and Navy members off Greece to a training accident.

The country is just numb and grieving.

Oh my gosh with all going on I had forgotten about the plane being shot down at the beginning of this year :(

So much tragedy in such a short amount of time... it's hard to process it all.

This is so saddening to me. I'm Canadian, but have lived abroad in Italy for a few years. Experiencing the devastating pandemic in isolation here has been tough; watching the tragedies unfold back home has also been hard, especially knowing I can't get home any time soon and see my loved ones.

2020 has been a ride. Hoping both my homeland and my adopted homeland are on the path to brighter times ahead.

This is so saddening to me. I'm Canadian, but have lived abroad in Italy for a few years. Experiencing the devastating pandemic in isolation here has been tough; watching the tragedies unfold back home has also been hard, especially knowing I can't get home any time soon and see my loved ones.

2020 has been a ride. Hoping both my homeland and my adopted homeland are on the path to brighter times ahead.

As a military spouse I am just sick to my stomach.

Archived