Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: A year of horrible loss for Canada

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared

A year of horrible loss for Canada

The beginning of the year started with a plane shot down containing mostly Canadians. The pandemic . And then the biggest massacre in our history last week. Last night we lost 6 RCAF and Navy members off Greece to a training accident.

The country is just numb and grieving.

I'm sorry Seraphim. I love Canada. Hate to see these recent events happening.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Lambert
    I'm sorry Seraphim. I love Canada. Hate to see these recent events happening.
    Thank you ❤️

We are a nation at grief right now.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    The beginning of the year started with a plane shot down containing mostly Canadians. The pandemic . And then the biggest massacre in our history last week. Last night we lost 6 RCAF and Navy members off Greece to a training accident.

The country is just numb and grieving.
    Oh my gosh with all going on I had forgotten about the plane being shot down at the beginning of this year :(

So much tragedy in such a short amount of time... it's hard to process it all.

Originally Posted by maew
    Oh my gosh with all going on I had forgotten about the plane being shot down at the beginning of this year :(

So much tragedy in such a short amount of time... it's hard to process it all.
    It has been a horrible year. 😓

And there are the horrible 1 in a century floods in Fort Mac on the heals of the not so distant fires.

That leaves us next with the big one on the west coast.

Platinum Member
    This is so saddening to me. I'm Canadian, but have lived abroad in Italy for a few years. Experiencing the devastating pandemic in isolation here has been tough; watching the tragedies unfold back home has also been hard, especially knowing I can't get home any time soon and see my loved ones.

2020 has been a ride. Hoping both my homeland and my adopted homeland are on the path to brighter times ahead.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    This is so saddening to me. I'm Canadian, but have lived abroad in Italy for a few years. Experiencing the devastating pandemic in isolation here has been tough; watching the tragedies unfold back home has also been hard, especially knowing I can't get home any time soon and see my loved ones.

2020 has been a ride. Hoping both my homeland and my adopted homeland are on the path to brighter times ahead.
    As a military spouse I am just sick to my stomach.

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice