Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complicated feelings.. birth and a death..

Silver Member
    I'm sorry for your loss, and congrats on your newborn. I wish you the very best!

Congratulations on the birth of you baby daughter!

First of all, you're a mother now. (I am a mother, too.) Your baby is your top and only priority.

Your brother and her siblings need to step up in your place no matter what.

Hang tough and take care of your baby first and foremost. Concentrate on motherhood. Get your priorities straight and become adamant to all who pester you with calls to tend to your mother!

I'm sorry for your loss.

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    Small update. My brother finally realises this is about mum losing her mum (died in her arms) mum cried in step dad's arms crying for her mum. She's still angry and hurting, but she did have a little sleep. I hope things keto going this way. It's going to be a long road, b but now if they can see this is just grief things might ease up more..

I relieved she's cried and let some of it out.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of your treasured grandmother. And also, a very special congratulations on the birth of your daughter. As I was reading this I was thinking that your grandma had a premonition, or a knowing that you were having a daughter as she "called it" all along, that's really really special. Please don't beat yourself up over not being able to tell her you had a daughter, as I truly believe she knew in her heart all along that you were going to have a daughter.

I'm also very sorry to hear about how traumatic and painful this has been on your mum. We all grieve in individual ways, so her response may not be what everyone else does, but maybe it's what she feels is right for her. It's a journey and a season of grief. Does your brother live with your mum? If so, that makes it a bit harder to have him get away from her to protect her. You putting undue strain on yourself or even listening to everyone trying to have you be the answer to the problems is really hard to deal with while caring for a newborn. Perhaps setting up a gatekeeper type of filter, like all calls going to voicemail or your SO or husband taking calls for now to explain you'll get back to them when you are able might be wise.

I have a feeling your mom will come around when she's ready. She won't be able to resist not seeing her granddaughter to bring joy into a sad situation. Love on her by sending her pictures of you and the baby and remind her that you are there for her whenever she's ready to talk. You are stronger than you know and everything will work out in the end. Care for your new daughter and control those things in life that you can do and leave the rest to work itself out.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    Small update. My brother finally realises this is about mum losing her mum (died in her arms) mum cried in step dad's arms crying for her mum. She's still angry and hurting, but she did have a little sleep. I hope things keto going this way. It's going to be a long road, b but now if they can see this is just grief things might ease up more..

I relieved she's cried and let some of it out.
    That is all very normal. Hugs

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    She's been taken to hospital. Apparently she got quite aggressive and my step dad couldn't cope. Ugh this is hell I desperately weirdi I could be with her.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I am sorry to hear that . 😓

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice