My boyfriend has no trust in me, though I am loyal and honest to him

Diona14

Throughout the short life I've lived so far, I've done some really bad dirt. Conniving, backstabbing, going behind the hands that feed me and biting them. Ever since I was a little girl I lived a life build on lies... The whole shabang. It ruined my life, I moved away the month I turned 18 to a new part of town and into my boyfriends, a man I happened to meet at my job.

This guy's been through some . He's basically the person in the standpoint of who I was before, constantly being lied to and cheated on with everh relationship he's gotten in. I totally fell in love with him as he fell in love with me. We knew it was going to be hard because I opened up to him about my past. But it's gotten really bad

He has bipolar disorder and I have really bad emotional problems as well, haven't been diagnosed but God I really wanna go get help.

Him and I go together beautifully, he fills me as I fill him. But the thing is, he has absolutely 0 trust in me. At first, he did! I haven't once lied to his face to hide something. I've been 100 percent loyal to him dispite the opportunitys I've had, I've gave this man my all but it's being so strained.

It's really little that turns into us screaming into each other's faces and turns into him telling me how I've gotten caught and how much of a liar I am. Tonight really set me over the edge.

If my shirt is yellow with Grey, and he asks me what color shirt I'm wearing and I just say yellow? I'm a ing bold faced liar.

If I tell him somethings embarrassing and I go to correct myself in the following sentence I'm a liar who makes no sense

He is the kind of person who is honest to a fault and sometimes I just don't get it. He will go on and on and repeat himself over a topic just to make sure that his point is proven.

We still work together and right now I'm training this good looking guy and it's driving him absolutely nuts. I love my boyfriend to the earth's ends, I promise he is my person until it comes to this. I really don't want our relationship to end but he's telling me this is all my fault and I don't know what to do it's driving me ing insane please help this is my first live in/long term relationship

I also have noooo friends to talk to due to the fact that once I moved in with him I just blew everybody else off. Terrible of me to do but I did it without thought.... I love this man to death goddamn lord please help me please shed some advice as to how I can help our relationship because I can't even talk without being accused of lying

Girl, just run. Unless he gets help for his issues and mental disorder he will emotionally tear you to pieces . I was raised by a parent with uncontrolled mental health issues and I now have mental health issues of my own due to that. He also destroyed my mother. Run and never look back.

"I can't even talk without being accused of lying "

See, abusers don't want you to find a solution. They LIKE to abuse. It makes them feel powerful and strong to see you crying, cowering and/or begging and pleading while declaring your love.

I bet when he accuses you, you assure him you love him and only him. See why he wouldn't want to give that up?

You will never find a solution because he wants to berate you. You could be the most perfect angel on the planet and he would tell you your gown is wrinkled or your wings are fake.

I concur with the others, get away from this person asap.

He has bipolar disorder and I have really bad emotional problems as well, haven't been diagnosed but God I really wanna go get help.

Him and I go together beautifully, he fills me as I fill him. But the thing is, he has absolutely 0 trust in me. At first, he did! I haven't once lied to his face to hide something. I've been 100 percent loyal to him dispite the opportunitys I've had, I've gave this man my all but it's being so strained.

It's really little that turns into us screaming into each other's faces and turns into him telling me how I've gotten caught and how much of a liar I am. Tonight really set me over the edge.

If my shirt is yellow with Grey, and he asks me what color shirt I'm wearing and I just say yellow? I'm a ing bold faced liar.

If I tell him somethings embarrassing and I go to correct myself in the following sentence I'm a liar who makes no sense

He is the kind of person who is honest to a fault and sometimes I just don't get it. He will go on and on and repeat himself over a topic just to make sure that his point is proven.

We still work together and right now I'm training this good looking guy and it's driving him absolutely nuts. I love my boyfriend to the earth's ends, I promise he is my person until it comes to this. I really don't want our relationship to end but he's telling me this is all my fault and I don't know what to do it's driving me ing insane please help this is my first live in/long term relationship

I also have noooo friends to talk to due to the fact that once I moved in with him I just blew everybody else off. Terrible of me to do but I did it without thought.... I love this man to death goddamn lord please help me please shed some advice as to how I can help our relationship because I can't even talk without being accused of lying

Re-read your own words here, OP.

This is not a couple that goes together beautifully. This is toxic, dysfunctional and emotionally abusive. You will never be able to convince him, because that doesn't fit his agenda. He doesn't care if you're being honest or not - this is about controlling you and crushing your self-esteem. And if he truly suffers from a mental health disorder, your claims of honesty are absolutely insufficient to change his line of thinking. You can't help him, and you can't change the way he thinks. He needs ongoing and intensive professional help, not a girlfriend.

The bottom line? This won't get better. It is going to get worse and your self-worth will be pulverized. Please move out and get away from this man. Share with someone you trust; reach out to community support groups if you have no other support system. This will not end well, girl.

I'm sure he has some good traits, but his bad ones are dealbreakers, so your love is irrelevant in this case. Be alone until you boost your self love to a place where you would never again accept a man who abuses you. Learn from your mistakes that retaining your friends is of extreme importance. It's not too late to apologize to them and gain their friendship back or to make new friendships, and then keep them even when you find yourself in a new romance.

Go to a doctor for a complete evaluation and referral to a therapist. Only a psychiatrist can differentiate if you are bipolar or have antisocial personality disorder or any combination of mood, personality or anxiety disorders. Hopefully you and your bf are not drinking/using drugs etc and pouring fuel on the mental health complications. He's not the best guy to be around.

You know, I think it depends on where it comes from. His trust issues it's either he still has scars from his past or it's his personality is like that. If it's his personal quaility, I think it won't be so easy to change. But still work on the relationship helps a lot. I usually make a check using Volikov test, at least it gives some insight into the character. If he's just hurt it makes things easier to improve in my opinion. Time heals in that case. Anyway, all the issues can be resolved in as long as there's love.

It is a lie all issues can be resolved with love. Statements like that keep people in abusive relationships.

I know how hard it is to end a relationship as I’ve recently done it myself, I can really relate to where you say that he will just go over and over the same point and to prove he is always right as that’s exactly what my ex would do to me. Sometimes as awful as it is, love really isn’t enough. There needs to be trust and a mutual respect for each other and by the way you describe screaming at each other it sounds as though things have got pretty toxic, Id suggest taking some time from him at least and trying to get your head straight

Archived