I was his rebound and now I am confused

Dedinka

Hello, so I have problem, year ago I started to date this dude. He was really into me, we hit it of really good. But then one argument happened and that’s where all went bad. As I later found out, he was freshly broken up with his girlfriend, after out argument they got back together again, they might have been talking already when he was talking to me. After that I took it bad and since my bff is his sister I wanted to run away, I got new job in different state, it looked like I am on a good way out of the pain. But he started to care, he started to talk me out of getting that job, that he didn’t want me to leave, he was calling me, telling me he likes me, it went like that fo 4 months and we started sleeping together behind his girlfriend’s back. I feel bad so please don’t comment on that, I know I made a mistake but I really got into loving him. I didn’t get the job due my health problems so I had to face him again all the time. We worked together to make it more clear. I quit the job, and finally moved little bit on, but I started to hear how he talks about me around my friends, that I am annoying that I don’t give him space and how he just tells me what I want to hear so I am not sad, it just hurt me again. After 2 months of not talking, he texts me to sleep with him again, I did. We happened to meet more often afterwards because I went with my best friend to their mother’s house. After the last time we had sex I told him it’s over. But now I don’t know if I didn’t blew up my only chance to every be with him, I love him and I respect he is with her now, but I know from his sister they are arguing with his gf and his whole family hates his gf. I want him, but at the same time wanna get over him. I think we never really had the chance to try it because he was still all about the other girl, but I feel like if that relationship won’t work I am scared even then he won’t want to be with me. What do you think? Like I know I should forget and find a new one, but I can’t focus on dating with him all in my head.

He's more than happy to keep you as his side sex partner. Question is, are you satisfied with this arrangement?

Having casual uncommitted sex with him is not an effective method to get him to be in a relationship with you. He most likely has lost respect for you because you are degrading yourself.

Pay attention to what he said about you to his friends. Does that sound like a guy in love who wants to reconcile with you?

Im going to be straight with you.

You've gone from a rebound and downgraded yourself to a side piece.

It's hard to come back from that.

You'll probably hear from him when they breakup again because you've been that place he can fall, a distraction.

But it's close to impossible to bounce upwards from where you're at to be his first choice and someone he respects.

Believe you deserve better.

You are your own worst enemy. You know this guy only wants you for sex and attention and you keep giving it up. I don't get why you continue to devalue yourself like this!

He does not care about and is using you. Block and delete this creep!

I feel like if that relationship won’t work I am scared even then he won’t want to be with me. What do you think?

I don't understand why you want to be with this guy.

He cheats on his girlfriend.

He makes fun of you behind your back.

He thinks you're annoying.

He bullsh*ts you so that you shut up.

You should thank God that he doesn't want to be with you.

Why are you competing for him like he's some kind of prize?

He's a walking talking relationship disaster. Don't invite disaster into your life.

He doesn't love you, I think he's just using you. I think he's having issues with his girlfriend so he just wants you as his backup plan. But you are not number one to him, his girlfriend is. Essentially you weren't in a relationship with him and you were just having an affair. This guy doesn't sound like a nice guy at all and he's a cheater. I think you need to finish with him for good.

Archived