Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Urban Explorers: What is the creepiest "We're not alone" experience(s) you've ha

Urban Explorers: What is the creepiest "We're not alone" experience(s) you've ha

Reminds me of something similar a friend and I experienced. We were going to explore a supposedly haunted "slaughterhouse," which in fact is actually an old grain processing plant. It's about a mile walk in along a paved road. It was nighttime but the moon was bright enough for us to see without needing lights. We could see two cell phone lights of people leaving the spot, walking towards us on the road. Friend and I didn't think much of it and kept walking down the road. The two girls, as it turned out, had their phones mostly pointed at the ground as they walked. That meant they didn't see us until we were probably ten or so feet away from them. Two dudes walking in the dark towards them in the middle of nowhere, at a supposedly haunted location. They screamed bloody ing murder. We apologized and told them we're just going to check the place out too. Didn't even cross my mind how creepy that must have seemed to them until we had already scared the out of them. Whoopsie.

🦺⏰🌞🥞👣👀🦋🐝🦂💦🛴🚲🍗🥟🥨
    Originally Posted by raj87
    Whoopsie.

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice