Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How will you react if husband's cheating partner contacts?

Platinum Member
    It's not actually any of your business now to get involved in his or his wife's decisions and in their relationship. You would definitely not be helping if you contacted her because the best thing you can do is just to leave them alone. The guy cheated so he has to deal with the consequences. And really it's better for him to learn his lesson by the wife leaving him. If she stays with him and forgives him then it's just too easy for him.

2. 04-26-2020, 05:59 PM

I honestly feel like things have to be left where they are. I couldn't stay with a partner who cheated on me, you never ever get over it. He would have known this was a likely outcome.

Originally Posted by DonnaDaisy
    The regret and guilt is killing me. There has to be something I can do to make it any better :(
    Your motivation is to relieve your own guilt. That's selfish. Doing so would be at her expense.

You need to realize you have less than zero credibility with her and if you called me to make yourself feel better, I'd be livid.

You giving her advise about her husband - is insulting. I hope you realize that.

You deal with the regret, guilt and consequences of your actions on your own.

The best thing you can do is to be respectful and leave her and her husband alone.

Your best course of action is to leave this poor woman alone. You had no intention of a serious relationship with her husband yet you still went ahead and ruined her marriage. You really are the last person to offer her advice although your suggestion doesn't surprise me. The fact you were selfish enough to put your own needs above hers to start with is testament to that. If I were her and you approached me after what you'd done your safety would definitely be compromised. Look outside of yourself and just think about it for a moment.

cut all contact , stay away from them , i think you understand now its a super messy thing to be in, be involved with someone who is already in a relationship.He is one super jerk wants her and you too, people like these will keep looking out while being in a relationship.Stay alone for a while, probably a therapist visit is best advised to understand why your moral ticker is off or why you feel like this.Be patient, get your mind and heart sorted, look for singles, stay away from married and taken men, he also needs some counselling to save his marriage.

Originally Posted by DonnaDaisy
    I wish I could help her :(
    Then don't encourage her to stay with a man who has extramarital flings.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice