Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How will you react if husband's cheating partner contacts?

I have nothing to defend, probably never will.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by DonnaDaisy
    I have nothing to defend, probably never will.
    Then leave her alone. She shouldn’t have to deal with him AND you.

Sorry to hear this. It's not your call, whether she accepts his cheating or not. If he wanted to preserve his marriage he wouldn't have cheated. Stay out of their marriage and stay out of their business. Let them sort it out. There is no need for you to inflict more pain on her with your contact. She needs to sort this out with her husband, attorney, therapist, friends, family, etc.
    I want to talk to her and tell her that she should not take such drastic steps and give him second chance. What would you do if you were this wife and get contacted from your husband's cheating partner.

Well, you're already a home wrecker which I'm sure you've realized by now.

Don't do anymore damage than you've already done.

Let the married guy and his wife handle their own marriage or lack thereof however way they see fit. It's their choice regarding how they navigate their marriage, his wife's timing to leave him and fractured home and family life.

You've already done more than enough. Don't interfere nor intervene. Just disappear into oblivion for everyone's sake.

Change for the better and sin no more. Then you can look at yourself in the mirror knowing you can be a decent human being and a good person from this day forward.

The regret and guilt is killing me. There has to be something I can do to make it any better :(
    No there isnt. Learn from this and dont get mixed up with a married man ever again. Do NOT contact his wife, that would be adding fuel to her fire.

I wish I could help her :(

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I wish I could help her :(
    Just learn the lesson and don’t do it again. Once trust is gone it is almost never regained. She will forever look behind her back if she was with him. It is best to leave and start her life again. You are not part of her new life.

You know, Donna...I am wondering if you're trolling. Because anyone that meets a married man, flirts with him or accepts his flirting, carries on until they are having physical contact, then both decide to meet somewhere to have sexual relations...obviously made loads of choices before the end result.

You had many, many steps before you decided to do what you did. At any time, you could have stepped back, thought to yourself, "maybe I am just being horny" and could have walked away. Took time to seriously think of the consequences, think about who is actually involved, besides you and he. Consider that you are creating some woman's worst nightmare and in turn, are causing a ripple effect of upset to her family and friends, and his as well.

And NOW you stop and care? I'm sorry, but you sound completely disingenuous and again, selfish. Selfish because now you want to fix it to stop YOUR guilt.

Just step away. Leave these people alone. Get therapy if you need to.

Forward it to my attorney. It seems more like you are hoping he'll leave her and injecting yourself will accelerate that.
    What would you do if you were this wife and get contacted from your husband's cheating partner.

Platinum Member
    Leave his wife alone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Videos

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education
Give Advice
Ask For Advice