What's going on with him?

Rayahope218

I have recently begun a relationship with a man i have known for a while. He has only just left his marital home and family. We had a great couple of months and now he has become really distant, he is spending more and more time back at his family home and feels like he's cutting me off!

I'm trying to give him space but I just don't know where I stand? I've asked and he says he's got a lot on his mind and nothing has changed re how he feels about me.

I just don't if I should try and continue to build a relationship with him....

Sorry to hear this. Affairs usually end in heartache like this. Cut him off. Don't be his love nest/bed-and-breakfast-with-benefits. He is not leaving his wife, they are working it out.

He has only just left his marital home and family. We had a great couple of months , he is spending more and more time back at his family home.

You don't stand anywhere. He's married. He's off limits because he's still married. Don't you know better?

Change yourself for the better as "the other woman." It's over. Become a respectable lady by yielding graciously. Let him heal and work on his marriage where he belongs. Give him PERMANENT space.

No, don't try and continue to build a relationship with him because it's not your place. Do the right, moral thing and leave him alone forever. He belongs to his wife, home and family. If you truly care for him, let him rebuild his personal life WITHOUT you. Don't bother him anymore and move on with your own life. Don't be a home wrecker.

Um, during a pandemic it makes sense for him to stay in the marital home or he risks not being able to see his children.

Of course he's going to keep you on the backburner for exciting extramarital sex but he isn't planning to make you a full time part of his life.

Why do you think an affair with a married man is a good idea? If he told you those same, lame lies about he and his wife not sleeping together or he's just staying for the kids or his wife doesn't understand him or his wife is a shrew, well I can't even believe anyone buys those lies anymore.

Aim higher, you shouldn't settle for being in a sneaky affair.

Archived