Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this cheating? Drunk kiss?

1. You were drunk
    2. You did not initiate
    3. You did not continue
    There's nothing even mildly wrong that you have done so far. Trying to hide from your partner might be the first wrong. Why hide when there's no reason. What you must do is stay away from this friend or should I say ex friend.

Platinum Member
    You can do as you feel best but personally I would tell my boyfriend what happened. Maybe first you should talk to Max and ask what on Earth happened and why he did what he did. Of course we don't know if he was really drunk too but that is completely not OK that he tried to kiss his best friend's fiancee and he needs to be told that! As another poster mentioned, maybe someone saw what happened and they might tell your boyfriend. So it might be best to be honest with him.

Tell your fiancee as soon as possible. Max could use this as leverage against you whenever he pleases. Take that power away from him and be honest with the man you are marrying.

There is never a good enough reason to either lie or hide something from your partner, never.

And stop drinking to this degree as you do not have a handle on it and worse could happen next time.

For all you know, the friend has set you up to ruin your wedding, because it's not him with the high stakes to lose
    Yes, but that's exactly the point. This "friend" took advantage of the situation and he can tell her fiancee whenever he pleases.

If he turns it on her she will be the one who comes out looking bad. I wouldn't wait for that, I would be telling the fiancee right now.

Yes it is, sorry.
    Buffer

7. 05-14-2020, 08:09 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice