Learning to trust, getting out there (after COVID-19)

Been through a lot recently both in relationships and on the job front and was wondering if there was a social platform for 40+ people to talk to one another or a chat program for enotalone.com

It's been very difficult for me to trust and let people in my life based on my experiences but I think it's time to be social rather than sequester myself from pain.

Thanks in advance for any help and just to take my mind off everything that's happening.

Enotalone’s traffic would get a huge boost if they added a chatroom feature, wouldn’t it?!

I can relate to your post, OP. Started a new job on April 1 in the midst of a worldwide pandemic, and broke up with the woman I was dating a couple days ago. You’re in the right place here, everyone seems genuinely intent on being helpful and encouraging...despite some of our deliveries lol.

Being social is not easy these days. I don’t have any social media (unless you count my LinkedIn profile) so this site and zoom events, plus catching up with old friends and family are my primary social nourishment during quarantine....

So what exactly have you been through lately on the job and relationship fronts?

Archived