LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    You can't be serious...not only could you be her father, but with that age gap, you could be her grandfather.
    How could he be her grandfather? It's a 23 year difference not a 43 year one. (Still huge of course).

In order for an age difference relationship to work out, both parties have to be comfortable with the age gap, committed to each other, and have the same goals in life. She has NONE of these. She is not committed, she is not comfortable with the age gap (hence why she keeps saying that a relationship is not in the cards), and she wants another kid and you don't.

How could he be her grandfather? It's a 23 year difference not a 43 year one. (Still huge of course).
    Him and his offspring would have had kids at a really young age? I dunno...but a 20 something age difference, is just ick.

Platinum Member
    She has told you so many times that there is no future between you.

You need to start listening. She isn't confused. She simply isn't interested. Please, leave it be. It's not going to happen.

Confused: I can see where your coming from, a 47 year old bloke who has a 24 year old girl attracted to him. The kind of thing that might be fun for a while but certainly has a limited shelf life moving forward. Those are the issues you need to put more thought in to and be 100% honest with yourself rather than your ego. She doesn't sound like she knows what she wants, at 24 she's still very much at the start of lifes journey. You've fallen for her and sound like your making the case for the future of this relationship which is only natural but doomed I think. If she felt the depth of feelings you have for her, you'd be together no question about it.
    I had unrequited feelings for a lady once and we had a very brief relationship. Took me years to get her out of my heart.
    Time to move on and invest yourself in someone that's more suitable and can reciprocate your love.

My advice, start looking for love with ladies 35+ and up. You'll have much more success.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice