Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Update He's ignoring me

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by bloempj
    I can't go into detail about what he does, but he typically works between 12-24 hours.
    He doesn’t work 24 hr shifts 7 days a week.

He might be busy but not too busy to keep in regular contact with people he cares about.

Get back online and start chatting to others with potential.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by SherrySher
    I'm a Blue fan too. You are more evolved than the majority. Own it. :)
    What, there is no compliment for the rest of us the Neanderthals?

From what you have described and now his work shifts he sounds like a lot of fire fighters I personally know. I know them but I am not friends with them because of the way they treat their wives and the women they date on the side. Not all fire fighters are like this but this sounds very familiar.

Either way no one is that busy.

So your attempt to get him to respond was your last one I hope?

It comes down to this: At the end of the day does it really matter why he is not responding or the circumstances how this whole thing when sideways? Sometimes it can all go perfectly with the same result.

You need to accept that he is not into you and does not want to talk, date or have sex with you any longer. Harsh but very true.

Time to turn your attention to things you can have a positive affect on in your life.

Lost

Originally Posted by lostandhurt
    From what you have described and now his work shifts he sounds like a lot of fire fighters I personally know. I know them but I am not friends with them because of the way they treat their wives and the women they date on the side. Not all fire fighters are like this but this sounds very familiar.

Either way no one is that busy.

So your attempt to get him to respond was your last one I hope?

It comes down to this: At the end of the day does it really matter why he is not responding or the circumstances how this whole thing when sideways? Sometimes it can all go perfectly with the same result.

You need to accept that he is not into you and does not want to talk, date or have sex with you any longer. Harsh but very true.

Time to turn your attention to things you can have a positive affect on in your life.

Lost
    He's not a firefighter and yes that was definitely my last attempt like I said I'm taking a calmer approach. But he's actually been the one reaching out now.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by bloempj
    He's not a firefighter and yes that was definitely my last attempt like I said I'm taking a calmer approach. But he's actually been the one reaching out now.
    Is he asking you out on a date -or at least expressing strong interest in taking you out on a date once this pandemic passes?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Videos

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships

Forgiveness Does Not Always Solve Relationship Problems

Too Much Commitment Can Destroy Romantic Relationship
Give Advice
Ask For Advice