Open Club  ·  86 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Attacked because we are women!

Sosophie

Hi i i'm Sophie

Im 28 and I practice pôle dance since 6 yrs

So it was the end of the lesson, so as usual, I walk to the dressing room. I was with 3 others dancers. I opened the door and saw a man holding my handbags and some others. It has took me few seconds to realise what’s going on until I yell at him.

His only escape was the door I just opened so he ran on our direction and tried to push us.We catch his arm and he punch me in the face!

We punch him back and pushing him into the dressing room. We were 4 versus him and we surrounding him. one of us put him in a headlock with her arm while we heat him as we could with punch, kick, knee kick…and he quickly he fall to the ground. We kicked him again on the ground and he curl on himself asking us to stop… One of us catch his arms and put it on his back. He couldn't move and was begging us to stop.

The rest of the dancers came to help us but he was done already. The teacher tie his hands behind the back. I took in his pocket his phone and wallet to be sure he s not trying to escape while some dancers called the police.

We keep him kneeldown like this and the teacher started to question him. She made him admit that he is a drug addict and he did that to pay his product (he is 19...). He admit also it was not the first time and he target only kid dressing room, women or old person doing yoga!! We were shocked that he targetting us just because we are women!

After maybe 15 minutes, police came to take him. He was not in good shape. Because of the fight due to police station, he has 2 broken ribs and a “black eye” on half of his face. I just have a little bruise on my face and others dancers just on their arms.

Is it any chance he try to sue us?

thx

Archived