In-person instagram DM?

Kicks818

So I recently came across the profile of this girl on IG that I recognize but have never spoken to. I saw her once at an event we both were volunteering for about a year ago. She also goes to the same gym as I although ive never actually seen her there before. I havw a big crush on her and want to talk to her in a classy and laid back manner to show her im interested in her. I'm pretty sure shes single.

My question is should I DM her on instagram or wait until I see her at the gym to approach? I know women prefer boldness in men but I dont know that we will ever cross paths at the gym or volunteer place so DMing seems more straightforward. But i dont want to creep her out. I was just going to message her that I recognized her and hope to see her again at the volunteer place and that she has a cute smile. I did follow her profile but she didn't follow back so perhaps an in person conversation will make a better impression on her.

I'm a bit embarrassed by this while conundrum but I just want to know if she has similar feelings for me so that I can move on if she doesn't. Thank you!

Neither. Do not message her cold or approach her for a date. You need to start some small talk and take it from there.

So I recently came across the profile of this girl on IG that I recognize but have never spoken to. I havw a big crush on her. I was just going to message her that I recognized her and hope to see her again at the volunteer place and that she has a cute smile.

Archived