Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20 year break up

Brutal. I got dumped via text once after only a couple years together and it was so painful. But the fact of the matter is that it’s none of your business whether she is single or dating now. Your best bet for a rapid recovery from heartbreak is to stay in your lane. Don’t follow her social media, politely refrain from discussing her life circumstances with mutual friends. Truly make a solid, conscious decision to LET GO and focus on your own health and well-being.

Sorry to hear about the breakup but don’t make it worse by going down an “obsessed” rabbit hole.

I got dumped via email. 12 hours after I'd talked to him about our weekend plans. His email said he didn't want a girlfriend "rite now".

He'd already moved my replacement into his house.

This was after 4 years together and living together (however, I had moved out).

Sorry this happened, but she does not seem like a stand up type person. She took money from you but couldn't do you a common courtesy? Yeah, not OK.

Oh my people can be cruel!

Please try and move on from this nightmare. 20 years of relationship should have "earned" you the decency of conversation, not text. Help yourself and move on and do not look back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice