LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why me?

Originally Posted by Ash12345
    I know his friends hated me because they would tell him and his parents. Even though I never met them. I’ve tried not looking at their social media but I get curious
    Your not doing yourselves any favours here. You get curious but every time you do it your setting yourself up for alot of pain. You have to start putting yourself first and stop looking.
    I find it really odd that his friends would just say they hated you, there has to be a reason here. People dont just go around saying that for nothing, and especially large groups of people. Why did he tell you this? Maybe he said some things to them about you, or maybe he made it up as a way of controlling you? Either way its not nice

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Did you ever meet his parents, OP?
    Yes of course, I was round at there house all the time and we got on well! People tell me his friends were jealous but I dunno

Originally Posted by kathy679
    Your not doing yourselves any favours here. You get curious but every time you do it your setting yourself up for alot of pain. You have to start putting yourself first and stop looking.
    I find it really odd that his friends would just say they hated you, there has to be a reason here. People dont just go around saying that for nothing, and especially large groups of people. Why did he tell you this? Maybe he said some things to them about you, or maybe he made it up as a way of controlling you? Either way its not nice
    His friends were just heads. I dunno, some people have said they were jealous but I have no idea, it is weird to hate someone for no reason.

Platinum Member
    I have to wonder if he already had another girl on the go, and was bringing her around his friends. He could have completely lied about them “hating” you simply as a way to keep you from questioning why you’d never met them.

How long did you date this guy?

I have to wonder if he already had another girl on the go, and was bringing her around his friends. He could have completely lied about them “hating” you simply as a way to keep you from questioning why you’d never met them.

How long did you date this guy?
    A year and a half

Platinum Member
    And what was his reason for keeping you away from his friends? That they "hated" you?

Have you considered that he might have just told you that they hated you, and that they really had no opinion of you at all?

I still can’t seem to get over him
    Change the word "can"t" to "won't" for accuracy. Then make a better choice.

And what was his reason for keeping you away from his friends? That they "hated" you?
    I’m not sure? Yeah probably

Originally Posted by Jibralta
    Have you considered that he might have just told you that they hated you, and that they really had no opinion of you at all?
    No I trust him, and know for a fact they are losers. One of them tried to crash into my car

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice